TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Depression and Suicide If you or a loved one is feeling depressed or suicidal, you are not alone. Talk with other users about your feelings here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
entangledmind Offline
Not a n00b

Name: Sarah
Location: the dark abiss of my mind. the only place left untouched by unwanted company

Exclamation SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME - November 17th 2012, 11:49 AM

This thread has been labeled as triggering, particularly on the subject of suicide, by the original poster or by a Moderator. The contents of this thread therefore might not be suitable for certain sensitive users. Please take this into consideration before continuing to read.

I'm sitting alone in my bedroom with unbearable anxiety. I want to kill myself but i'm too scared. but i can't stop thinking about it and i'm afraid i might push myself to the limit.
I had to hang up on a hot line i was talking to because my dad needed the phoen. he has no idea i was on it.
I don't know what to do!!!
I'm scared of what I might do.
Look I can't go to my parents, I don't want to be fixed or have christianity shoved in my face. I want HELP. Idk what to do. idk idk.
Should I call 911??? What if my parents get mad at me for not sharing with them all the stuff that's been going on. I don't want thme mad at me...
HELP
PLEASE!!!!

I tell people i'm
tired. But in reality

i'm just sad.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F-4wU...C66B1A12A9745D

Never regret anything, because at one time it was exactly what you wanted

(#2 (permalink)) Old
MsNobleEleanor Offline
Courting Chivalrous Fidelity

I can't get enough

Re: SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME - November 17th 2012, 01:31 PM

Hey Sarah,

I'm glad you called a hot line did the conversation with the person help at all before your dad needed the phone? I wont ask you to go to your parents to tell them what's going on and how you are feeling. Sarah, I want you to know, you have the ability to use your voice and tell anyone you would like how you are feeling it could be a friend, family member, a stranger, online help (like TeenHelp) a teacher, anyone you can think of you can tell.

If you feel your life is in danger (or anyone else life for that matter) call 9-1-1, you could call the non-emergency line and ask if either a emergency response team could come and pick you up to take you to the nearest hospital. When you call you are going to be asked why you are calling, be prepared to answer, you can say, "I need help..." do know if you hang up they will call back and/or send someone to check up on why you hung up.

Why would your parents be mad at you if you told them how your feeling? I know you said "I don't want to be fixed or have christianity shoved in my face." Do you feel if you told your parents they would not believe you and how you are feeling?

Sarah, TeenHelp is here for you and I am as well. Take one step at a time. The most hardest steps to take is at the beginning of healing.

Be gentle with yourself.

Have questions or would like to chat send me a PM
+
Senior Article Editor | Newsletter Editor | Resource Editor
Outreach Ambassador | Social Media Guru
Community Moderator | Forum Moderator

Closed Thread