TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Depression and Suicide If you or a loved one is feeling depressed or suicidal, you are not alone. Talk with other users about your feelings here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
swimergirl Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

No one cares - January 28th 2013, 04:54 AM

This thread has been labeled as triggering, particularly on the subject of suicide, by the original poster or by a Moderator. The contents of this thread therefore might not be suitable for certain sensitive users. Please take this into consideration before continuing to read.

No one cares. No one would care if I was gone. Just one less person to ignore. One less person to be irritated by. No one would care. I could go days not saying anything to anyone and no one would notice. No one would care. Because without me life is just easier and better.

(#2 (permalink)) Old
~Divergent~ Offline
Struggling again.
I've been here a while

Name: Hailey

Re: No one cares - January 28th 2013, 05:27 AM

Hey there,

I understand that sometimes it feels like no one in the world cares and it's pointless to even go on, but please, ALWAYS remember that you have a family here on TeenHelp who cares about you no matter what. We would ALL notice and be incredibly sad if you left us. You are truly an incredible person and you have so much ahead of you to live for! You don't even know what the future will bring, so please don't throw it all away. You're strong and people care about you so much and you can do this.

If you ever need someone to talk to, please know that you can PM/VM me anytime at all and I'll be happy to help. Stay strong. <3 You got this!

~Hailey

Member since 9/27/12
Buddy since 9/14/13

(#3 (permalink)) Old
DeletedAccount17

Edit avatar

Re: No one cares - January 28th 2013, 10:33 AM

I am so sorry to hear about how you're feeling.

Ah... Darling, life without you would be completely devastating to people around you. I know that sometimes it seems like you're just a burden and an annoyance to people but that's not true. I believe that lots of people in your life really love you and I hate knowing that you think this. I don't know you, but I care. I'd be sad if you decided to leave this world. I believe every person is special and matters so much. You have a lot of great things to live for that totally out-weigh the bad things in so many ways.

You can PM/VM me anytime if you need someone to talk to, I'd love to listen. You've got this, lovely. Stay Strong <3

~ Christabel

(#4 (permalink)) Old
swimergirl Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Re: No one cares - January 29th 2013, 02:41 AM

Thank you for caring. It just feels like no one cares. And the few people who I've considered reaching out to don't notice me and don't care.

(#5 (permalink)) Old
DeletedAccount17

Edit avatar

Re: No one cares - January 29th 2013, 09:30 AM

I realize how hard that can feel. But I really believe you have at least someone in your life who cares. It can be hard to see or for them to let you know though. You have us though. <3

~ Christabel

(#6 (permalink)) Old
swimergirl Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Re: No one cares - January 30th 2013, 04:12 AM

Thank you for being someone who cares

Closed Thread