TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Depression and Suicide If you or a loved one is feeling depressed or suicidal, you are not alone. Talk with other users about your feelings here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
~simplymarci~ Offline
it is what is is...
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: miss invisible...

truck please do me the favor - February 12th 2013, 11:54 PM

everyone looks at me and sees a very happy girl that gets away with enything...lately all ive been duing is cutting and crying i want to leave alredy not as in to the store but as in the world.. i dont belong here i only ruin things nd im only depressed .. please truck when u pass by me dont stop until you seen my head fly off..

~life goes on~

(#2 (permalink)) Old
Validity Offline
I can't get enough

Name: Jay
Location: In the deep, dark, treacherous place called my mind. Oh and Australia!

Re: truck please do me the favor - February 13th 2013, 12:11 AM

Hey gorgeous,

I'm Jay firstly.

Secondly: Suicide isn't worth it, no pain will stay forever, you have to see it to the end.

Also, if you're not thinking about yourself.. think of that truck driver. How traumatised would he be knowing that you threw yourself in front of his car and he couldn't stop?

I've thought about that so many times and the others reaction stops me.

Also, think of family and friends, how much they care for you.

If you feel like your in a bad place, call a hotline and talk to them, ask your parents to see a therapst or any of the number of options that may be available.

Also, cutting, always leads to the place where nobody should go. If you look at the alternatives to SH thread at the top of the self harm thread I hope you'll try some of them. Cutting is only temporary relief, whereas suicide is a permanent solution to a temporary situation.

Please hang in there, and don't be afraid to VM/PM, email (JayShorrock911@gmail.com) or even facebook me.

Stay strong,

Jay.

Buddy since 18/11/12 LiveHelp Operator since 22/12/12 Add me on Facebook Jay Louise Shorrock!
A whisper in the dark; is better than silence in the light. -Courtesy of your's truly.
My blog is open to all, those whom are easily triggered avoid, it's a story about a girl and her life and how far she has come over the years. If you read it, I hope it inspires you to keep fighting and to NEVER give up!

When you can no longer think of a reason to continue, you must think of a reason to start over.

(#3 (permalink)) Old
~simplymarci~ Offline
it is what is is...
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: miss invisible...

Re: truck please do me the favor - February 13th 2013, 12:35 AM

thankyou jay sorry your name is a bit long for me but thakyou for that i never thought of it like that and ive always wanted to call a hotline but im afraid.. and mi family doesnt know i cut even though this has been going on for 5 years..everytime i say something they look at me as if i want attention and im stupid witch makes me feel more alone..soi jus stay quite..

~life goes on~

(#4 (permalink)) Old
Validity Offline
I can't get enough

Name: Jay
Location: In the deep, dark, treacherous place called my mind. Oh and Australia!

Re: truck please do me the favor - February 13th 2013, 12:40 AM

Hey there,

Jay's fine, honestly

and don't be worried about looking like you're seeking attention, seriously, everybody wants attention now and then, in little bits or for some people they constantly go out of their way to get people to worry about them.

But, the people calling you an attention seeker, don't know how you feel, nor know how cutting is your relief.

As long as you get help, that's the best thing for you, it's in your best interest

Reach out to those, start little and go bigger if you trust that person.

Jay.

Buddy since 18/11/12 LiveHelp Operator since 22/12/12 Add me on Facebook Jay Louise Shorrock!
A whisper in the dark; is better than silence in the light. -Courtesy of your's truly.
My blog is open to all, those whom are easily triggered avoid, it's a story about a girl and her life and how far she has come over the years. If you read it, I hope it inspires you to keep fighting and to NEVER give up!

When you can no longer think of a reason to continue, you must think of a reason to start over.

(#5 (permalink)) Old
DeletedAccount17

Edit avatar

Re: truck please do me the favor - February 13th 2013, 11:14 AM

Hey, hunny!

Jay has said all I've been thinking while reading your post so there's not much to say. She gave some great, true advice.

I just wanted to pop in and say that I was so flattered when you sent me a friends request and you seem like a nice person that I'd love to get to know in this world. I definitely care about you now and I'd be really sad if you were to leave this world. I want you to know you can talk to me anytime, hun.

Stay Strong <3

~ Christabel

Closed Thread