TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Depression and Suicide If you or a loved one is feeling depressed or suicidal, you are not alone. Talk with other users about your feelings here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
Becky-Jae Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Becky or JaeJae

i dont know - May 20th 2015, 07:40 PM

I guess im writing this to get it out, because I don't know what to do anymore. I've tried so hard to overcome it, but its just not working, my heart just seems to stop sometimes and I can't breathe, like the sadness is swallowing me and I can't stop it. Life fricken sucks. Everything hurts these days, I just want to give up, I really want to give up. i'm just broken, like nothing can be repaired, I don't know what to do, I don't know how to stop this empty feeling, because its overcoming, as my head gets louder and I stop realising people around me, I go deeper and deeper into the negative and I cant bring myself out, i'm completely and utterly stuck in this empty sad feeling. I just don't know anymore.

(#2 (permalink)) Old
Palmolive Offline
Purr Purr Purr.
Jeez, get a life!

Name: Jessie

Re: i dont know - May 20th 2015, 10:22 PM

Hi there,

I am so sorry you're feeling this way. It sounds like you're in a tough place right now.

I just want to tell you that things do get better and you won't feel this way forever. I know it's really hard right now but you're doing really well and you've come to us for some help which proves that you want to get through this with some support. Is there anyone at home you can talk too? A friend, a family member, a teacher, a doctor or a counselor? Maybe this is something to think about. Because you don't have to be alone in this. People love and care about you and can and want to help you but can't do that if they don't know what's happening for you, you know?

Also do you know of anything that has triggered you to feel this way? It's okay if you know and don't want to talk to us about it but know that if there is something and you think talking about it might help, we're here to help you through it, give you advice and it and support you through it too. We'll do what we can to help and actually you might get some people on here who can relate to what you're going through which can be really helpful.

I know feeling depressed and suicidal is really hard, I've been there, in fact I am there but I also know it gets better. Believe in yourself and have hope because it can change, okay? And don't suffer alone. You're worth a lot more than death and don't deserve that at all.

Stay safe and remember we're here.
Jessie

"Only in the dark, can you see the stars..."
Josie 12/3/2014, always in my heart. Sue 19/2/2016; Peter, Ellie, Hannah, Andy, Kirtsie RIP.

Helplink Mentor l Article writer l Forum mod l Community Mod

Closed Thread