TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Depression and Suicide If you or a loved one is feeling depressed or suicidal, you are not alone. Talk with other users about your feelings here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
heathermarie Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Smile Positive life quotes :) - September 20th 2015, 01:00 AM

Just a couple of quotes I've found that have helped me through my depression.. Post a quote/lyrics that have helped you

Only eyes washed by tears can see clearly.

Even the darkest nights will end and the sun will rise.

Never be ashamed of your scars, it simply means that you were stronger than whatever tried to hurt you.

Scars remind us where we have been, they do not have to dictate where are are going.

Suicide does not end the chances of life getting worse, suicide eliminates the possibility of it ever getting better.

We define ourselves by the best that is in us, not the worst that has been done to us.

(#2 (permalink)) Old
PeaceSoundsNice Offline
I like trains
Average Joe

Name: Dawn

Re: Positive life quotes :) - September 20th 2015, 01:33 AM

"何度 跳ね返されたって 時にボコボコに凹まされたって 起き上が 不敵に笑え 笑え" (English: "Even if you've been rejected so many times, even if sometimes you feel depressed, rise up and laugh fearlessly. Just laugh.") -Takamatt (From the song Dragon Rising)

"For every success there are one thousand failures, but once in a million failures, one can find the greatest of successes even if they don't yet realise it." -The Secret Otaku

"When I'm in a pinch, you can save me, and when you're in a pinch, I'll be there for you. Friends."

(#3 (permalink)) Old
Lexify. Offline
Outside, huh?

Name: Lexi.

Re: Positive life quotes :) - September 20th 2015, 02:43 AM

"Happiness can be found, even in the darkest of times, if only one remembers to turn on the light." -Dumbledore.

“The most authentic thing about us is our capacity to create, to overcome, to endure, to transform, to love, and to be greater than our suffering.” –Ben Okri.

"When the hope of morning starts to fade in me
I don't dare let darkness have its way with me
And the hope of morning makes me worth the fight
I will not be giving in tonight” -Hope of Morning by Icon For Hire.

“In order for the light to shine so brightly, the darkness must be present.” -Francis Bacon.

"Après la pluie, le beau temps." (English: Every cloud has a silver lining.) -French Proverb.

“Find a place inside where there’s joy, and the joy will burn out the pain.” -Joseph Campbell.

Closed Thread