TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Depression and Suicide If you or a loved one is feeling depressed or suicidal, you are not alone. Talk with other users about your feelings here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
Welcome me, I'm new!

Exclamation I CANT TAKE LONELINESS ANYMORE - August 5th 2016, 04:24 AM

This thread has been labeled as triggering, particularly on the subject of suicide, by the original poster or by a Moderator. The contents of this thread therefore might not be suitable for certain sensitive users. Please take this into consideration before continuing to read.

I WANT TO DIE SOMETIMES I FEEL AWFUL ALL I EVER WANTED WAS A FRIEND THAT UNERSTOOD ME. AND RELATED FOUND THE FRIEND AND LOST HIM 😭😭😭

(#2 (permalink)) Old
Spirit. Offline
Run free
I've been here a while

Name: Kaveri

Re: I CANT TAKE LONELINESS ANYMORE - August 5th 2016, 09:21 AM

Hi,

I'm really sorry to hear that you lost your friend. That must have been hard to take. Friendship is really a important part of our lives and you wanting to have that relationship is good, too. Making and keeping friends however, may not be particularly easy. Especially when we're starting to grow and change and things that made sense once, doesn't now. If you're ever worried about having a friend, you have all of us here. You needn't go looking. You just need ask, perhaps

It may seem like not living will solve the problem, but it doesn't really do anything. It leaves behind a lot of pain. You have so much to live for and you have so much more to see and do - some wonderful years ahead of you. Don't give up on making friends. You'll find someone who is perfect for you. Certain friends will come and go, but when you find your best friends, they're the ones who are going to stay. We're always here for you. There are so many lovely people on here and I'm sure they'd all agree when I say we'd be very happy if you consider us your friends.

For how long have you been feeling like you want to die? Is there a particular reason or have you just been feeling that way? Do you think it might be a good idea to talk to your school counsellor about this?

Hope things get better.

Take care,
Kaveri

~Through the wind and the rain she stands hard as a stone
In a world that she can't rise above.
But her dreams give her wings and she flies to a place where she's loved.

Concrete Angel

"And so I grew from colt to stallion
As wild and as reckless as thunder over the land.
Racing with the eagle, soaring with the wind.
Flying? There were times I believed I could."

HelpLINK Mentor - 2.4.2011
LiveHelp Operator - 18.6.2011

Send a message via MSN to Spirit. Send a message via Skype™ to Spirit. 
  (#3 (permalink)) Old
Elision Offline
Formerly Pan221
Regular TeenHelper

Re: I CANT TAKE LONELINESS ANYMORE - August 5th 2016, 10:28 AM

Hi there,

I'm so sorry to hear you lost your friend. Often friends become like our family and it's so tough to lose them. But the great thing about friends is that you can choose who you want to be your friend, and sometimes it just takes a little time to find the right person. Friendships can be really hard to make, especially when you're only a teenager, but they do start to form, and you may not even realise but I can promise you will end up an amazing friend who will be able to understand and help you. But for now we are all here to help you, and honestly this is the best bunch of people, so just introduce yourself and you will meet some amazing people!

For now, I would say find someone to talk to. An adult - your parents, another family member, a councillor - just so someone knows you are having a hard time. It's really important someone knows, so they can help you get through this, because although living might seem like the harder option, it's honestly the best option. You have so much to live for, you are only young and there is so much to see and do. You will truly find an amazing friend, someone who cares about you and this friendship will be lasting.

I hope things get better but in the meantime I, and many people on TH are here to help you.

Best wishes,
Eve

I am inimitable, I am an original

If you cannot reach me to fly, teach me to sing

(#4 (permalink)) Old
luckiicloverxx Offline
Regular TeenHelper

Name: Kyra

Re: I CANT TAKE LONELINESS ANYMORE - August 5th 2016, 10:43 AM

Hey there,

I'm really sorry that you're going through this, and I know how you're feeling about finally finding someone you think understands you. But what I've learnt from my experience is that there will always be someone else who can understand you and be your friend, and they may even be the last people you'd expect. I'm sorry that you think you've lost your friendship, but if you found him, you'll most definitely be able to find another person too.

I know that it is tough right now and dying may seem like the only way out, but there's so much else you have to look forward too in life. Don't let this one experience bring you down, but let it make you stronger and give you the strength to push on to better days in your life. I promise you that it will get better. I promise.

If you ever feel lonely, there is everyone here on TeenHelp who is willing to talk to you. The people on here are truly amazing, and everyone struggles with different things, so no one will ever judge you for how you're feeling or the things you say. There are also various hotlines in numerous countries that offer support, and there are, of course, your family members who will always be there for you.

I hope this helped and feel free to PM me if you ever need to talk!

Kyra
  Send a message via Skype™ to luckiicloverxx 
Closed Thread