TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Depression and Suicide If you or a loved one is feeling depressed or suicidal, you are not alone. Talk with other users about your feelings here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
Valse Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Sad - December 5th 2017, 04:10 AM

Hello!, long time withouth posting here... I don't really know how i'm supposed to act... I try and try but i can't stop feeling so bad...i know i must get better but i Just can't... I want to be good enough for someone to really love me... I don't want to be alone and depressed anymore...

(#2 (permalink)) Old
Green Yoshi Offline
The screwdriverneedsgas!
I've been here a while

Name: carwithnogas

Re: Sad - December 5th 2017, 06:49 AM

Hello!

Maybe rather than trying to be someone who's good enough, perhaps its better if you already know that you deserve love and compassion. It just so happens that you haven't met the key to your heart yet.. or maybe there's no one who's good enough for you yet. Sweet , sensitive guys like you are a blessing to this world, and there's so few people like you around.

Also, really join lots of stuff and be active socially.. that way you're bound to meet someone who's going to brighten up your days and change things for the better.

You deserve love.. never think you don't deserve love. You're a blessing and you always will be.

Much kindness and Warmth,
Darren

It's called a tunnel because there's ALWAYS a light at the end.

rant to me if there's anything!

http://www.teenhelp.org/private.php?do=newpm&u=27464

screwdriverneedsgas

As usual... pm me if you are ever having a tough day, and I'll respond immediately.

You guys deserve to be happy no matter what.. okay? You people are a bunch of lovelies ... and no matter what, you people deserve to be happy.

(#3 (permalink)) Old
Adele101 Offline
Average Joe

Re: Sad - December 13th 2017, 11:36 AM

Hey, I agree that you shouldn't feel that you need to change yourself or the way you act. That will only attract people to you but in due time you'd realise that you'll feel a lot worse if you suppress your true thoughts and feelings amon people you love. I hope that makes sense. You sound like a great guy and if we like you here I'm certain you'll find someone in real life who'll love and appreciate you. I understand how frustrating it is feeling so lonely and unloved, but I guess we all just have to wait for our turn.
in terms of meeting people you could join clubs or societies at school or at a youth club or something , like Darren said.
If you ever want to talk, you can always pm me or leave a vm.
Hope you have a great day!

Keep calm and carry on.

Closed Thread