TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Depression and Suicide If you or a loved one is feeling depressed or suicidal, you are not alone. Talk with other users about your feelings here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
JustTheKeags Offline
Meme a Day Keeps th Feels Away
Average Joe

Name: Keagan

Mistakes - February 27th 2019, 06:39 AM

Hi everyone.

I know I haven't been on laately, and it's because I havee been doing pretty well recently.

Until about two weeks ago, I had been dealing with school, parents, freindds, and life pretty well. I had ended up in my room on saturday night, bored as shit, and I started to think about my life. "What am I supposed to live for?" and "Why am I here?" came up a lot while I was sitting in my room. I finally decided to get my mind off of things, and took a tab of LSD.

I was haaving a good time, ended up calling my freind(A) andd heard the news about My best freind, B. aparently, B was in the hospital because hee had tried to take his own life. The news wasn't amazingly shocking, but I still got really sad and depressed. Keep in mind, I was still tripping balls. bad news on acid can take your depression to a whole new level. I ended up crying for hours.

now, here's where I really fucked up. I realized thaat I still had homework, and that thee deadline was in a few hours, so I faked my work. not my greatest decision, since I got caught, and now my parents are considering kicking me out for being a constant dissapointment.

Right now, I need some love and support. any would be gratuitously accepted. I also would love some advice on what I'm supposed to do in this situation.

Thanks,
Keags

Hang In There!

(#2 (permalink)) Old
Celyn Offline
~One Skittles Minion~

Jeez, get a life!

Name: Holly

Re: Mistakes - March 6th 2019, 07:44 PM

I know you mentioned that things were going well for you, but I'm wondering what might've caused you to think about your life in such a way? I understand that it was this thinking that led to you taking LSD, so perhaps dealing with the underlying thoughts and feelings, rather than wanting to escape with drugs might help a bit?

I'm really sorry to hear about your best friend. Even if it wasn't a huge shock for you, it's still very upsetting news and it's understandable that you would feel depressed, regardless of the effects of the lsd.

I'm also saddened to hear that your parents are considering to kick you out after the incident of you faking your work. If this is likely to happen, do you have somewhere to stay? Another relative or a friend that you could stay with for a while?

It sounds like things are really stressful and depressing for you right now. If you can, you might want to consider talking to a counsellor or another trusted adult in your life to help you deal with everything you are experiencing. You don't have to go through these things alone

HelpLINK and Live Help Officer
Feel free to PM me! Even if I canít help, Iím always going to listen <3
SKITTLIFY!

Closed Thread