TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Depression and Suicide If you or a loved one is feeling depressed or suicidal, you are not alone. Talk with other users about your feelings here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
haleyad1 Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Fallen From Grace - May 30th 2009, 05:08 AM

I can't breathe. It hurts too much.
That is how bad everything has gotten.
It hurts to be reminded that I am still here. Why can't I just go?
All I want to do is disappear.
Nobody gives a fuck, and the people that do I can't talk to. It hurts them too much for me to talk to them honestly.
All I have is myself.
I feel like I just keep falling deeper and deeper into a pit.
Nobody want me here, so why am I still here?

"This is your time to weep, This is your time to mourn, Not yet time to build up, Just a time to tear down old walls." -Between the Trees

"And I'll never second guess all the things that I have done. I've got too much to say, and too much to become." - Alex Gaskarth

Stop The Bleeding
Rescue Is Possible
Love Is The Movement
~To Write Love On Her Arms~
  Send a message via AIM to haleyad1  
  (#2 (permalink)) Old
dancer Offline
love, anonymous
I've been here a while

Re: Fallen From Grace - May 30th 2009, 05:29 AM

Hi Haley,

*hugs* we want you here, hun. I'm sorry things are hurting so much right now! But I promise, things will get better.

You're here because you matter. You're here because you're loved and you still have a lot of things and people to find to love. You're here because only you can be you in the world.

So, what's going on? Anything in particular that's got you feeling down? You can always talk to us.

Hang in there.

Drown in the music,
dance in the rain,
block out the thunder,
and let the scars fade.

(#3 (permalink)) Old
Bill Mather
Average Joe

Name: Bill Mather

Re: Fallen From Grace - May 30th 2009, 05:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by haleyad1 View Post
I can't breathe. It hurts too much.
That is how bad everything has gotten.
It hurts to be reminded that I am still here. Why can't I just go?
All I want to do is disappear.
Nobody gives a fuck, and the people that do I can't talk to. It hurts them too much for me to talk to them honestly.
All I have is myself.
I feel like I just keep falling deeper and deeper into a pit.
Nobody want me here, so why am I still here?
We want you here. I have been in that situation before and am in it now. I know it sucks, but I have been living with it for a long time and I am not going to say that its great because honestly it sucks. I know you want to hear that it will get better, but just give it time and I think that it will eventually get better.

YOU WILL NEVER KNOW WHAT IS AROUND THE CORNER IF YOU NEVER GO AROUND THE CORNER
  Send a message via AIM to Music is my Life  
  (#4 (permalink)) Old
L'espoir Offline
I can't get enough

Name: Jen

Re: Fallen From Grace - May 30th 2009, 03:50 PM

Haley,

Im sorry you feel so down. You are wanted though, I want you, we all want you here. You do such a good job of being a LHO, helping other people. If you didn't you wouldn't still be one. Now you need to help yourself though. I know you think your hurting the people who care by talking to them but I really don't think thats right. Im sure they would rather know about it than have you bottling it up inside because they do care about you, Haley. If you disappeared you would be leaving behind so much good stuff. Maybe right now life is really hard, I can relate to that and I don't blame you for feeling the way you do, but please try to keep on going... Im not sure what it is that is making you feel this way but if you want to talk about that then I am here for you and you can post it here or just tell it to me and I will try my very best to help you. The reason you can't go is because you know its not what you want, deep down. Think about how you would like life to be, what do you want to achieve? It can give you motivation to keep going. Make sure you keep doing things you enjoy, seeing people you enjoy seeing. I really hope you are OK, you can PM/VM me if you want to talk anytime.

Take care of yourself,
Jen

PM // VM

Closed Thread