TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Depression and Suicide If you or a loved one is feeling depressed or suicidal, you are not alone. Talk with other users about your feelings here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
I will help all some how
Not a n00b

Name: Craig

meh - June 20th 2009, 02:51 AM

This thread has been labeled as triggering, particularly on the subject of suicide, by the original poster or by a Moderator. The contents of this thread therefore might not be suitable for certain sensitive users. Please take this into consideration before continuing to read.

i have cheacked all the resons theres none that Apply to me i wish there was as i was a mod this isnt good but things have gone to s**t big time me and the girlfriend have split up meh what happend aint good not ever i have pills to help but i od alot quite alot just help me

What is essential? It's invisible to the eye! It's only with the heart, that
you can see rightly...

Love in a woman's heart
I wanna have the whole and not a part
Strange that this feeling grows more and more
'Cause I've never loved someone like you before
  Send a message via MSN to SecretsLiesInTheseEyes Send a message via Skype™ to SecretsLiesInTheseEyes 
  (#2 (permalink)) Old
Rhop101 Offline
Experienced TeenHelper

Name: Robert

Re: meh - June 20th 2009, 03:43 AM

Please don't give up

I'm sorry your going through tough times

The second half of this school year has been hard for me and I was really stressed out from all the work I had to do and I freaked the girl I liked out and I was effected for several months following and it effected every aspect of my life.

I didn't have my friends to go to they were never around and every day was a struggle to get through, but now things are getting better and my life is coming back together

I'm glad you've come to this website for help there is always someone here to talk to
You should talk about how you feel with your friends to.

The girl I freaked out, before I freaked her out we were good friends and I was there when she was going through major depression and I was often there to say don't do it after she told me she had a problem. If she hadn't told her best friend she could have killed herself and I'm eternally grateful to her friend that she she spoke up because I had no clue that there was ever a problem.

So if you haven't told anyone yet you need to tell a friend or someone else you trust because they are often unaware. I was.

Keep hanging in there keep trying and you can make it life will get better ^_^

Last edited by Rhop101; June 20th 2009 at 04:00 AM.

(#3 (permalink)) Old
I will help all some how
Not a n00b

Re: meh - June 20th 2009, 03:57 AM

i dont know if a can make it i have tryed the constant od's and alcohol abuse doesnt help meh i might live through this but i dont know its so hard the chances are me and her will never talk again

you can see rightly...

Love in a woman's heart
  Send a message via MSN to SecretsLiesInTheseEyes Send a message via Skype™ to SecretsLiesInTheseEyes 
  (#4 (permalink)) Old
dancer Offline
love, anonymous
I've been here a while

Re: meh - June 20th 2009, 04:13 AM

Hi Craig,

relationship issues can be tough. I know sometimes it seems like someone was the "only" one, and it hurts when things don't work out with them - but please know that there will be someone out there for you. You have to accept changes in the relationship, make amends if you can but if not don't stress yourself out about them, and realize that you deserve and have the right to move on. You get to be happy, all on your own. Then, when people do come into our lives, that basic level of happiness just gets bigger, but it doesn't go away if the people do.

Do you have a counselor you could talk to about the OD and alcohol abuse? I have a friend who's OD, and it's really important that you take care of yourself, for you.

Hang in there.

Drown in the music,
dance in the rain,
block out the thunder,
and let the scars fade.

(#5 (permalink)) Old
I will help all some how
Not a n00b

Re: meh - June 20th 2009, 03:02 PM

i dont talk about things to anyone od's alcohol drugs death it what i deserve its true me and some people can see it SH isnt working anymore being constantly on drugs constantly drunk all the od's meh i've had it now given up lost the point i done a lot of damege to myself last last night meh

you can see rightly...

Love in a woman's heart
  (#6 (permalink)) Old
Josh16 Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Josh

Re: meh - June 20th 2009, 06:36 PM

Hey there, Craig.
No, death is not what you deserve. From what I've seen of you around the forums, you're a really good guy who's had a lot happen in his life. No doubt this is a hard time for you. And I'm really, really sorry. But you don't deserve death. If anything, the fact that you've made it through all the obstacles for your past is a good indicator that you do have the strength to live, man. I'm sorry you did some damage to yourself last night, but it's not irreversible, is it? Craig, I believe that you can live through this. And does most everyone else on TH. Don't give up.
--Josh.
 Send a message via ICQ to Josh16 Send a message via AIM to Josh16 Send a message via MSN to Josh16 Send a message via Yahoo to Josh16  
  (#7 (permalink)) Old
I will help all some how
Not a n00b

Re: meh - June 20th 2009, 07:06 PM

what strength its all gone brendon he pushed her away hurt her i could be getting sectiond through this that or death are my choices i would love the 2nd one

you can see rightly...

Love in a woman's heart
  (#8 (permalink)) Old
dancer Offline
love, anonymous
I've been here a while

Re: meh - June 21st 2009, 04:24 AM

Craig,

take a deep breath. Death or hurting in any way isn't what you deserve. When things hurt, hurting more isn't the way to solve them. When things are falling apart, tearing down your own health and well-being isn't the way to build things back up.

Is there any sort of counselor, or doctor you could talk to? They'll be able to help you find other ways to work towards being happy.

Hang in there.

Drown in the music,
dance in the rain,
block out the thunder,
and let the scars fade.

(#9 (permalink)) Old
I will help all some how
Not a n00b

Re: meh - June 21st 2009, 04:46 AM

theres no one thats why death is the best i cant fight on i keep losing i want help i dont want to bring anyone here down

you can see rightly...

Love in a woman's heart
  (#10 (permalink)) Old
dancer Offline
love, anonymous
I've been here a while

Re: meh - June 21st 2009, 05:04 AM

Craig,

it's okay for you to ask for help here, and to talk about what's going on. You get to get out what you need to

Death is never best. And as long as you keep breathing - there's always the possibility of winning, and you already have won, because you're alive. If there's no counselor or doctor, could you try calling a helpline, like Hopeline (1-800-442-HOPE)? They'll be able to help you themselves, and might be able to help you find something in your area, too.

Hang in there. We're always here to listen.

Drown in the music,
dance in the rain,
block out the thunder,
and let the scars fade.

(#11 (permalink)) Old
I will help all some how
Not a n00b

Re: meh - June 21st 2009, 05:10 AM

whats ripping me apart is i used to give the info as a mod but now i need to take it thank you i'll take all the advice i might beat this idk

you can see rightly...

Love in a woman's heart
  (#12 (permalink)) Old
dancer Offline
love, anonymous
I've been here a while

Re: meh - June 21st 2009, 05:14 AM

Everybody needs advice sometime. If not, you'd be God. And I don't think we're really required to fill that job description

And it takes strength to realize when we need to ask for help, so you're actually giving "advice by example," I guess, to those who might have been hesitant to not seem infallible by asking for help. So good job

Glad to maybe have helped

Hang in there.

And by the way, I just noticed the little phrase-thing-a-ma-bob underneath your username (what is that actually called?), about helping all. I really like it Just thought I'd mention that

Drown in the music,
dance in the rain,
block out the thunder,
and let the scars fade.

(#13 (permalink)) Old
I will help all some how
Not a n00b

Re: meh - June 21st 2009, 05:27 AM

the phrase thing is something that popped into my head after me and my girlfriend split and thank you all

you can see rightly...

Love in a woman's heart
Closed Thread