TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives    The Holiday Resource

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Depression and Suicide If you or a loved one is feeling depressed or suicidal, you are not alone. Talk with other users about your feelings here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
Lil'OrphanAnnie Offline
Regular TeenHelper

Name: Rose

*sigh* - September 25th 2009, 02:20 AM

This thread has been labeled as triggering, particularly on the subject of suicide, by the original poster or by a Moderator. The contents of this thread therefore might not be suitable for certain sensitive users. Please take this into consideration before continuing to read.

I feel like im losing control. Im hearing and seeing things. I cant tell my mom anything because she is in menopause and is being really bitchy. I feel like giving up, but i dont. I have a plan to kill myself. and that scares me. I dont know what to do. Im so scared and upset!! Any advice?

The Unicorn
-The beautiful white horse with the magical horn that heals. <3

(#2 (permalink)) Old
emerson Offline
Average Joe

Name: emerson

Re: *sigh* - September 25th 2009, 03:01 AM

Yes, advice. I don't know where you live but I'm sure there's a hospital nearby. I know a few people who have been to... I don't know the correct term, mental hospitals? psych wards?... and had really good experiences there. It's worth a try. Check yourself in to one, if you can.
Good luck

"He not busy being born is busy dying."

(#3 (permalink)) Old
*Jen* Offline
keep smiling :-)
Outside, huh?

Name: Jen

Re: *sigh* - September 26th 2009, 04:55 PM

Hey,

If you feel like you are losing control then perhaps you need to do something now and take control of the situation before you lose control totally. Don't give up though because you can and will get through this. Is there someone else that you can talk to who you trust? Or if not then perhaps you could go and see your doctor about how you are feeling. You deserve help but right now no one knows how much you are hurting. Once you tell people and reach out for that help you deserve, things can begin to change. So the sooner you reach out for help the sooner things can begin to change.

It will get better though so don't kill yourself; I promise you won't always be this bad. You are strong and can fight through this.

If you ever need anything at all then I am always happy to listen. Stay strong

(#4 (permalink)) Old
Beautiful_mind Offline
counsellor @ positive mind
Average Joe

Name: chantel

Re: *sigh* - September 26th 2009, 10:36 PM

Dont give up...... have you tried talking to your local doctor? it might be worth a try if you feel you cant talk to your mum. They may recommend you talk to a psychologist. If you cant wait to talk to your local doctor i recommend going to your local hospital and letting them know how your feeling.
  Send a message via MSN to Beautiful_mind Send a message via Yahoo to Beautiful_mind  
Closed Thread