TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Depression and Suicide If you or a loved one is feeling depressed or suicidal, you are not alone. Talk with other users about your feelings here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
Shanna Offline
Average Joe

So silly of me... - October 6th 2009, 10:13 AM

ok, so I might be pregnant from a man I knew for an hour who I drank with one night and haven't seen again.

I'm having an affair with my neighbor....and I also slept with his 16yr old son. I always drink alcohol with my neighbor in his truck.

I slept with another man when I was under the influence, but I kinda wanted him.

If I'm pregnant the baby will have FAS and be mentally and physically challenged. I've decided that this all amounts to suicide. Better I kill the baby and myself outta love....

(#2 (permalink)) Old
Jordansg Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Re: So silly of me... - October 6th 2009, 12:09 PM

Ok so your considering suicide. You wrote your post and it seems to me like your trying to convince yourself that it would be better for you and the baby to die then to have to suffer. Well you have made a few mistakes. Its a human thing to do. Everyone has made mistakes. They may not seem like they were as major but before you go taking not only your life but your babies you should stop and think. It was your choice to do the act that got oyu pregnant you may not have wanted a baby but it was a result of one of your choices. Well now theirs a baby in your belly and i believe that the baby should have a chance at life. The baby may have some problems when its born but it still deserves a chance to live. And so do you. Dont throw away yours and your childs life. You helped bring your child to life and now you need to keep facing whatever may be going on if only to give your child a chance to live. Killing yourself can be a very selfish thing to do and you may think its the right thing but believe me it never is. It only hurts everyone that loves and cares about you. And even if you are not pregnant, you helped cause the problems in your life that makes you feel this way. You can fix them. If you feel guilty for sleeping with these people then stop. Move to stay with someone who loves you and cares about you and start working towards becoming a person you want to be. I dont want to seem harsh but dont throw it all away. Things will get better, you will see you just have to try.

(#3 (permalink)) Old
Shanna Offline
Average Joe

Re: So silly of me... - October 6th 2009, 10:17 PM

I don't feel like trying.....

(#4 (permalink)) Old
LauraB Offline
unbreakable
Not a n00b

Name: Laura

Re: So silly of me... - October 6th 2009, 11:17 PM

You have to look a the BIG picture. You're only looking at the small one. Your baby could possibly come out fine. If you stop drinking now. You need to see a doctor to see if you're actually pregnant or not..Or take a pregnacy test. People make mistakes, it's life. But, instead of dwelling on your mistakes, take a step foward not backwards. In the end, killing yourself and the baby isn't going to make anything better. Just start by getting to a doctor and move on from there.

(#5 (permalink)) Old
Shanna Offline
Average Joe

Re: So silly of me... - October 7th 2009, 01:37 AM

.......I have no one to go to..............

(#6 (permalink)) Old
Jordansg Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Re: So silly of me... - October 7th 2009, 02:32 AM

Well if their is no one to go to then do what you can for yourself. Instead of thinking on the wrong of your mistakes try to stop them. Let people know you dont want to do these things anymore and start taking the actions to make yourself someone you would like to become.

(#7 (permalink)) Old
Shanna Offline
Average Joe

Re: So silly of me... - October 7th 2009, 04:03 PM

I don't know how, I don't think I have the strength.

(#8 (permalink)) Old
Mittens The Cat Offline
Not a n00b

Name: Mittens The Cat

Re: So silly of me... - October 7th 2009, 05:34 PM

Even if you are pregnant, The baby may be fine, and iven if he/she's not Let him/her decide to die (or hopefully not die)
  Send a message via Skype™ to Mittens The Cat 
  (#9 (permalink)) Old
how.we.operate. Offline
~Sing Me To Sleep~
Regular TeenHelper

Name: Nikki

Re: So silly of me... - October 7th 2009, 08:19 PM

first off hugs
secondly, try to hold back on the drinking...it seems that when you drink you have sex. i dont know your background but really do try to hold off on the drinking....
in terms of being pregnant, get a pregnancy test. suicide because you are pregnant is not a reason to take your own life. even if the baby develops mental disabilities it doesnt mean that you should take two lives.
the first step in all of this is finding out if you are pregnant or not. if you arent then this is good, but stop drinking and having sex--a better way is to get on the pill or get the morning after when this happens. if you are pregnant, see if you can find a planned parenthood nearby. if it is something that would cross your mind, consider abortion unless you are anti abortion.
there are better ways than suicide in this case.

Leave the past behind, just walk away
When it's over, and the heart break
And the cracks begin to show

*~*~This little girl was alone in the world~*~*
Hold Onto Hope

(#10 (permalink)) Old
Shanna Offline
Average Joe

Re: So silly of me... - October 7th 2009, 08:29 PM

It is selfish of meto kill myself and the baby. Also, the only way I get alcohol is by drinking it with these older men. I slept with a guy that's my dads age....pathetic. I need to leave this place.

(#11 (permalink)) Old
silentmuffin Offline
Junior TeenHelper

Re: So silly of me... - October 8th 2009, 03:16 AM

You "might" be pregnant? This is something you should know for sure before you decide to do anything.

Your first course of action obviously should be to STOP DRINKING. Even if you are pregnant, there is NO guarantee that your baby will suffer any defects from it. This is something that you need to discuss with a DOCTOR, not just make assumptions on your own and let them lead you to rash decisions like suicide.

The root of the issue, though, is that you're sleeping with people you barely know and getting drunk with older men. If you have some addiction to alcohol that is causing you to reach out to older guys to obtain that alcohol, you should see a doctor and get help for your addiction.

Aš tave myliu, Nanny. I'm carrying your love with me.

Closed Thread