TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives    The Holiday Resource

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Depression and Suicide If you or a loved one is feeling depressed or suicidal, you are not alone. Talk with other users about your feelings here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
ShAtTerEd HeaRt Offline
Junior TeenHelper

Name: Winter

Please help. - November 13th 2009, 02:08 AM

This thread has been labeled as triggering, particularly on the subject of suicide, by the original poster or by a Moderator. The contents of this thread therefore might not be suitable for certain sensitive users. Please take this into consideration before continuing to read.

everything that ive worked for to be happy in life just went down the drain today. the guy i liked and have probley bene seraching for just chose another girl over me. i now relize im a loser i cant do it anymore.

mabie as for something to help me with mabie people who know me on here
cud post what they like about me and what they think of me to make me feel better.

Met you from a tie between u and me buddy,
Saw you from my wired eyes with a twisted little lie, and my mind told me negative when i had a wish to own you with my heart, buddy and you split like twigs, senses told her i fell for him, and she told me "i loved him, and go get him" And while i said "negative he said "correct" <3

Me and ? = 3 days which =correct

Last edited by Katrina; November 13th 2009 at 02:25 AM. Reason: I attempted to leave you an uplifitng, explanatory note in my past edit; we don't allow goodbye threads as per our ToS.

(#2 (permalink)) Old
twk. Offline
Serves Servants
Not a n00b

Name: Šenial

Re: Please help. - November 13th 2009, 02:28 AM

Jocelynn,

i know things are bad. I know you probably aren't going to listen to me, but i've been where you are. when it feels like the world just stops, and its never going to improve.

I don't want to sound cliche, but i can't tell you the amount of times I've felt what you're feeling. It sucks.

But it's life, it gets better. It is difficult on occasions but you need to focus on the bright things.

Your friends, who care about you.
Your family, who are working so hard to get you the best start in life.
Music, which everyone can relate to (Paramore is awesome!),
Anime,
Art.

You are not a loser, people care and Love you.

It IS worth it, i think you know that it does get better. You just have to see past the rainclouds to see the sun.

Please Reply, or PM. Or sms/call your friends.

it's the beauty of confession

eviL.evoL

Last edited by twk.; November 13th 2009 at 02:36 AM. Reason: Spelling, Structure
  Send a message via MSN to twk. Send a message via Skype™ to twk. 
  (#3 (permalink)) Old
Katrina Offline
you only live once.
I can't get enough

Name: Katrina

Re: Please help. - November 13th 2009, 10:59 PM

Heyy - are you doing okay? I just wanted to check in. I hate that things are hard for you, but just know that there's a beautiful picture at the end of all these rough times - there always is. (: As for the guy, who needs 'em? It stinks when that kind of stuff happens, but it does happen. And when it does, you just have to try to push through it while realizing that there are still other fish in the sea, as cliche as the saying is.

You take good care of yourself and keep us posted. It's the weekend! No school. [: That's a good thing, hopefully.

Send a message via MSN to Katrina  
Closed Thread