TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Depression and Suicide If you or a loved one is feeling depressed or suicidal, you are not alone. Talk with other users about your feelings here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
Isabella1994 Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Isabella

Unhappy DIE!!!!!! - January 7th 2010, 12:35 PM

This thread has been labeled as triggering, particularly on the subject of suicide, by the original poster or by a Moderator. The contents of this thread therefore might not be suitable for certain sensitive users. Please take this into consideration before continuing to read.

I feel so down now. I just want to be a normal person having normal happiness and worries. Is it too much to ask for? Why am I the one who is fucked up in head? I mean, why me?? Life is so unfair!!! Fuck the meds, fuck the therapy!!! None of this is helping. And I am so tired of those ignorant people who just don't understand what I've been going through and call me "attention seeker", "lunatic", "weirdo" and "freak". How can human be so cold and cruel?? I want to die now. I am thinking about my Dad's gun. One bullet right through my heart can set me free from this purgatory.

(#2 (permalink)) Old
Crescendo Offline
Walking The Line
Junior TeenHelper

Name: ...

Re: DIE!!!!!! - January 7th 2010, 02:12 PM

Hi Isabella-
I'm sorry to hear you are struggling so much right now.

I just want to say- if you're hoping for a disney style happily ever after- it's no wonder you're so bitterly diappointed in life!

I think that its problematic that your hoping for a disney movie happy ending, because thats not what life is. in the disney movies the get married and live happily ever after. i dont believe in "happily ever after". have you ever heard that cheesy miley cyrus song- the climb? i think it talks about how love is not a destination- its a journey. once you find a guy who loves you, or get that job, or what ever doesnt mean you'll be happy from then on. have you heard the saying "happiness isn't a destination- its a journey"? there will always be things to deal with in life, but i think that it is possible to learn how to still enjoy life and be at peace with life, even with stress.

All that having been said- how do you know for sure death is better than life? i think most people who consider suicide are crossing their fingers that your spirit doesn't live on after death.

but there are a lot of people and religions who don't believe that. in a lot of religions that believe in heaven and hell- like christianity- suicide is just as bad as murder and is a ticket to hell. i dont believe in hell, but a lot of people do, so its good to take it into consideration, just in case. people say hell may be a lot of different things- but none of them sound all that fun. and its an eternity of feeling like shit where you cant kill yourself.

some eastern religions believe in incarnation. but that seems risky too. i mean, what if you come back as a child sex slave or something? that would suck.

what i'm getting at here is:

LIFE CAN GET BETTER, BUT DEATH MAY LEAD TO AN ETERNITY OF SUFFERING YOU CANT KILL YOURSELF TO ESCAPE.

the only thing you can count on is change, so why don't you stick around? This too shall pass. Things get better, things get worse, but it won't be this way for ever. Don't be afraid to ask for help. your life is valuable.

You're NOT alone.
Megan

When the patient's body has betrayed them,
and all the sciencewe have to offer has failed them,
when worst-case scenario comes true,
clinging to hope is all we've got left.
-grey's.anatomy-

(#3 (permalink)) Old
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: mystery :)

Re: DIE!!!!!! - January 8th 2010, 08:25 PM

i am definitely going to do my very best to help.

These people do not have the right to call you all those things.. a lot of them dont even really know you for who you are . What they fail to see is someone special who deserves care and love rather than words like these. Rest assured however, there are definitely people who're going to accept you for who you are... YOU. and once these people come by, everything will take a complete turnaround.. so much so everything will feel good, and life will be sooo nice this episode will seem like it never happened. and trust me, you definitely can meet those people i have faith , i believe and i KNOW everything will definitely get so much better.

just so you know, you are NOT screwed up in the head. Always remember that.. everyone is special in their own way, and i get the feeling that you are probably a better person that many who are out there remember to stay strong, and it will definitely get better from here on out.

I'm always around .. so will the rest of us. no matter what, remember that we're all in this together.

(#4 (permalink)) Old
Isabella1994 Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Isabella

Re: DIE!!!!!! - January 9th 2010, 11:26 AM

Hi, Megan.

I don't believe in hell, afterlife, that sort of things, so I don't have the worries and fears that those religious people have.

I have battled my mental illness for 7 years, but nothing's changed. My life is still this miserable. There seems to be no end to this pain once I am still breathing. I just want out!!! So, I am making my plans. It will be over soon.

Thanks for your comment anyway!

Last edited by Isabella1994; January 9th 2010 at 11:31 AM.

(#5 (permalink)) Old
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: mystery :)

Re: DIE!!!!!! - January 9th 2010, 12:35 PM

NO dont. at least remember that there is always a chance that it will get better. and remember that it will definitely make you forget all the past suffering

PLEASEEE do have faith and believe i know it will definitely get better!

Closed Thread