TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Depression and Suicide If you or a loved one is feeling depressed or suicidal, you are not alone. Talk with other users about your feelings here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
Pug girl!
Junior TeenHelper

Name: Bre :3

Losing hope...-sighs- - February 8th 2010, 12:50 PM

well here I am confused and meh again I'm having ups and downs could be PMS but it also is stress I had three friends either in the hospital themselves or had fam in there, two of them still hurting from death or health issues caused by this, and then another friend possibly dying so yeah its a lot to handle. Then as some of you know my mom's health aint been the best her kidneys are working 20% only and they are putting her on dialysis possibly soon. The doc is doing an ultra sound soon and putting the pic line in for it. They want me to learn to take her on and off of it soon and its just a lot and then a friend was joking on AIM with her and put -smacks you- and she apparently had a history of abuse and it triggered her so now she hates me depsite me not knowing and saying sorry. So yup just feeling crappy and depressed and at times bad thoughts and someone please just help?

LIVE HELP ASSOCIATE
08/07/14 Social Networking Team

She walks away the colors fade to grey. - Black Keys

Keep your head up, you're only one grey day away from sunshine.

10/15/2015- The day he came into my life and made it all okay.

(#2 (permalink)) Old
thisiscourtney Offline
Junior TeenHelper

Name: Courtney

Re: Losing hope...-sighs- - February 8th 2010, 03:14 PM

It sounds like you have a lot on your shoulders and it's alright to feel stressed. Don't feel guilty about what you said to your friend because you really weren't aware and the memories are probably bad for her right now, so give her some time to cool off and just keep reminding her that you're sorry. There's nothing else you can do, so don't beat yourself up over it.

As far as everything else goes, it seems like the only thing you can do to stay away from bad thoughts is to get your mind off of things. Do something you like to do, listen to some music, and just try to clear your head. You're obviously a very strong person and you can make it through this. Things will get better. Just remember that you have a whole life ahead of you and you can do whatever you want with it, so don't give up, because that's an awesome opportunity.

Waitin' for my ruca.

(#3 (permalink)) Old
Pug girl!
Junior TeenHelper

Re: Losing hope...-sighs- - February 9th 2010, 12:29 AM

I'm trying to but its hard cause whenever I tell my mom how I feel she blows it off since its online friends as fake when I know they aren't lying so I just don't talk to her about it and meh but I am trying to fight it and keep myself distracted but sometimes it gets too much to bear =\

LIVE HELP ASSOCIATE

(#4 (permalink)) Old
.:Bibliophile:. Offline
PM me anytime!

TeenHelp Veteran

Re: Losing hope...-sighs- - February 9th 2010, 02:40 AM

Hey there,

I am sorry all of this is going on but I want you to know that it will all be okay. Sometimes tough things happen in life and we don't know how much more we can take but with time things will settle down.

I know that sometimes talking to parents about this kind of thing can be really difficult to do and sometimes they don't understand and I was wondering if there was anyone else you could talk to about all of this? I know it might be a hard thing to do but talking really can help.

You seem to be dealing with a lot and being able to have someone there to talk to and help you through it all might really really help. What do you think?

Please hang in there and if you need anything feel free to pm me.

Jenna

|Lead Moderator|Newsletter Officer|

(#5 (permalink)) Old
Pug girl!
Junior TeenHelper

Re: Losing hope...-sighs- - February 9th 2010, 07:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Jenna~ View Post
Hey there,

I am sorry all of this is going on but I want you to know that it will all be okay. Sometimes tough things happen in life and we don't know how much more we can take but with time things will settle down.

I know that sometimes talking to parents about this kind of thing can be really difficult to do and sometimes they don't understand and I was wondering if there was anyone else you could talk to about all of this? I know it might be a hard thing to do but talking really can help.

You seem to be dealing with a lot and being able to have someone there to talk to and help you through it all might really really help. What do you think?

Please hang in there and if you need anything feel free to pm me.

Jenna
well there is my best friend and I'm hoping she can come over one day this week as planned cause when I call her her parents usually distract her so yeah but I do talk to people on here and on IMs and that helps my whole fam pretty much thinks online is evil -shrugs- but thanks I might PM you if I get as low as last night again right now things are ok besides getting news that my friends dad who abuses him was at his house so kinda worried but not like I was last night

LIVE HELP ASSOCIATE

Closed Thread