TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Depression and Suicide If you or a loved one is feeling depressed or suicidal, you are not alone. Talk with other users about your feelings here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
Potato Head Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Non'ya

No hope left. - February 18th 2010, 06:09 AM

This thread has been labeled as triggering, particularly on the subject of suicide, by the original poster or by a Moderator. The contents of this thread therefore might not be suitable for certain sensitive users. Please take this into consideration before continuing to read.

There's nothing left for me. I just want to stop fighting. It's so so easy for me to fall down and not realize it.

The past year has been about getting better and I found strength and met amazing people. We moved 3500 miles away last month ( I moved end of November) I'm not feeling good.
In fact I'm at my lowest low yet. I see no hope for me.
I have no one to go to.
Things aren't well at home.
And my past is haunting me.
My present is hurting me.
And the future seems like too much energy to fight for.
I have no energy.

I'm at the end I'd my rope. I'm rocketing down and nothing cman help me now.
I'm stuck here I'm in such incredible pain. I just want it all to end.

"Before you echo Amen in your home or place of worship, think and remember.
A child is listening."
-Mary Griffith

(#2 (permalink)) Old
.:Bibliophile:. Offline
PM me anytime!

TeenHelp Veteran

Re: No hope left. - February 18th 2010, 02:23 PM

Hey there,

It sounds like you are definitely dealing with a lot but please do not give up on things because it can and will turn around. Life definitely has its ups and downs but you need to push through to the end to get back to the ups again. This is definitely hard to do but it really is worth it.

Moving away is hard on anyone especially when they have to give up friends and what not. However, you can still make new friends. It might be hard at first but it is possible. Try and introduce yourself to people. Maybe go to a local hangout for a bit. If you are not the type of person to introduce yourself I am sure people will come up to you. If not the first time you go they will after you have gone for a bit. Don't give up on finding friends though because it is possible.

Also, I think that talking to someone about this would be a great idea. A therapist would be ideal but I know some people do not feel comfortable with that. If you don't want to talk to a therapist what if you talked to your parents? They cannot make the problems disappear but they can be there to support you and give you someone to get all the things bottled up inside out.

Please hang in there and if you ever need someone to talk to feel free to pm me.

Jenna

|Lead Moderator|Newsletter Officer|

(#3 (permalink)) Old
Potato Head Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Non'ya

Re: No hope left. - February 18th 2010, 07:17 PM

My parents provide absolutely no support. My dad has lost faith in me and he told me a couple of years ago that he's done with me and he doesn't care what happens to me anymore. My mom was severely depressed while I was growing up and gave almost no emotional support. I know she loved and still does love me but i don't want to send her back into her own darkness because of me.
I can't really get help because I'm trying to graduate early ( Im extremely independent and can't wait to be on my own I guess.) and I can't show them that I'm mentally incapable. I'm working hard but I'm just in so much pain these days. I don't know what to do anymore. I'm so lost.

"Before you echo Amen in your home or place of worship, think and remember.
A child is listening."
-Mary Griffith

(#4 (permalink)) Old
Whisperer Offline
Find yourself and be that
I've been here a while

Name: Alessa

Re: No hope left. - February 19th 2010, 09:03 PM

Hey there,
Letting your parents know how you are feeling does NOT show you are mentally incapable. It shows you are just going through a rough time but had the strength to reach out and ask for help. Some things just don't get better on your own and that's ok. You just need to do the right thing and find someone to talk to. It doesn't have to be your parents. It can be a friend or a teacher or guidance counselor at school. Once there are more people on your side helping you along, things get to be easier. It's OK to ask for help remember. It's a sign of strength, not weakness. Let the past be the past, because you can't change it now. Focus on the present because that's all you can do. The more you focus on the future the worse you'll feel. Live your life in the present because that's all you can do. Try to believe yourself. Because you WILL find help and you WILL feel better. You are doing great working so hard so don't give up.
PM me if you ever need anything.
Hang in there,
Alessa

Whatever it is, chances are I've been there.
If I can make it out, you can too.

(#5 (permalink)) Old
Darrenboy! Offline
my long tongue is long.
Senior TeenHelper

Re: No hope left. - February 22nd 2010, 08:41 AM

agreeing with alessa.This is because no matter what happens, and no matter how independant or capable someone is of taking of himself/herself, everyone falls into or experiences situations in which the emotional overload is simply way too much for just one person to handle without telling someone. and besides that, sometimes if people somehow LOOK like they have no faith in you, all you gotta do is prove them wrong, and thats gonna change everything stories of people proving people wrong and making their marks in hirstory/record books/PRESENT moments really do exist, and are happening right now

no matter how someone thinks of you, all that you have to do is show them that your actions prove otherwise and can show that you're a way more capable person than how they make you out to be . =)

alright? remember that everything is surmountable. And you've always got us to back you up!

Those who have went through more pain than everyone else, and want to protect anyone and everyone they know and care for from that pain, are stronger than everyone.

we come, we help, we stick and never leave. pm me anytimeee!

Official member of the completely Unofficial free hugs Club !

I'm firing mah Hugs!

Closed Thread