TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Depression and Suicide If you or a loved one is feeling depressed or suicidal, you are not alone. Talk with other users about your feelings here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
bellarox08 Offline
Evie
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Evie

Unhappy No1 Can Help Me - April 17th 2010, 03:08 AM

This thread has been labeled as triggering, particularly on the subject of suicide, by the original poster or by a Moderator. The contents of this thread therefore might not be suitable for certain sensitive users. Please take this into consideration before continuing to read.

I need help i can feel my world crashing down around me i feel so horrible about everything i always screw up every1's happiness nd lives the world would be better off w/o me its over idc anymore no1 can help me :'/ so to all of u goodbye : /

Before you Bella, my life was like a moonless night. Very dark but there were stars points of light and reason… And then you shot across my sky like a meteor. Suddenly everything was on fire; there was brilliancy, there was beauty. When you were gone, when the meteor had fallen over the horizon, everything went black. Nothing had changed, but my eyes were blinded by the light. I couldn’t see the stars anymore. And there was no more reason for anything.
Edward Cullen, New Moon, Chapter 23, p.514

(#2 (permalink)) Old
FlyingTrue Offline
I've been here a while

Re: No1 Can Help Me - April 17th 2010, 03:23 AM

Evie,
Just because some bad things have happened in your life does not mean your place in the world has no value. I know that eventually things will get better for you and you still will have the potential to positively impact this world. Would you be willing to elaborate on what is making you feel this way?
  Send a message via Skype™ to FlyingTrue 
  (#3 (permalink)) Old
bellarox08 Offline
Evie
Welcome me, I'm new!

Re: No1 Can Help Me - April 17th 2010, 03:26 AM

It's my whole life my family doesnt care about me they've all given up my friends are fighting constantly theres all this drama i just cant handle any of it anymore..there is only so much 1 person can handle...

Before you Bella, my life was like a moonless night. Very dark but there were stars points of light and reason… And then you shot across my sky like a meteor. Suddenly everything was on fire; there was brilliancy, there was beauty. When you were gone, when the meteor had fallen over the horizon, everything went black. Nothing had changed, but my eyes were blinded by the light. I couldn’t see the stars anymore. And there was no more reason for anything.

(#4 (permalink)) Old
bellarox08 Offline
Evie
Welcome me, I'm new!

Re: No1 Can Help Me - April 17th 2010, 03:30 AM

It seems like no1 is ever on when i need help or they never reply nd help me so i feel so alone in everything i can feel the darkness eating me swallowing me up until im completely in the dark...4ever :' /

(#5 (permalink)) Old
FlyingTrue Offline
I've been here a while

Re: No1 Can Help Me - April 17th 2010, 03:32 AM

Ah that can be stressful indeed. But none of this is your fault and you shouldn't hold it against yourself for being the girl stuck in the middle of all of this. Do you think you could just sit down with all of your friends and try to resolve the disagreements? Also I think family counseling would help a lot with the trouble with your parents and siblings.

And you are not alone here.
  (#6 (permalink)) Old
bellarox08 Offline
Evie
Welcome me, I'm new!

Re: No1 Can Help Me - April 17th 2010, 03:36 AM

It's not just tht its soo much more i feel constantly lonely i feel like i need a guy in my life to love me nd every1 who ever said they loved me turned out to be a lie nd they only said it cuz they felt sorry me nd i sure do feel alone no1 ever responds to my posts nd yess im stuck in the middle nd no i cannot go to family counseling my family wont go they say the problem is me

(#7 (permalink)) Old
FlyingTrue Offline
I've been here a while

Re: No1 Can Help Me - April 17th 2010, 03:49 AM

I think you should talk to a school counselor about the issue with your family as obviously the problem is with them, not you. The counselor could possibly prepare arrangements for you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbluver08 View Post
Ii feel constantly lonely i feel like i need a guy in my life to love me
I've felt the same way for many years. I have never had a girl in my life to love despite always wanting one. The fact that people just messed with your heart out of pity instead of affection is horrible indeed. But you will find a perfect match soon enough to love you for who you are. I know that I'm still hopeful about finding that someone for myself.
Closed Thread