TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Depression and Suicide If you or a loved one is feeling depressed or suicidal, you are not alone. Talk with other users about your feelings here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
Grabungo Offline
Average Joe

Unhappy My mom is a ******* idiot - April 19th 2010, 09:16 PM

My fucking mom is always such a moron...So you ask why?...Because she dumped my father because she didnt ''Like'' him my dad was so depressed he suicided...She said my father was a idiot and a fucktard yes thats what she calls him i miss my dad so much she fucking ruined my life in all ways...i remember the days my dad used to go out with me and just buy me stuff NOW HE IS FUCKING GONE! AND ITS ALL HER FUCKING FAULT...EVERYTIME I DO SOMETHING WRONG SHE SAYS IM JUST LIKE MY FATHER SELFISH AND IDIOTIC....SHE NEVER HELPS ME OUT IVE TALKED TO MY SCHOOL COUNCELER OR HOW U FUCKING SPELL IT....She ruined my life in so fucking many ways i cant explain...it would take 10 Threads to list everything...She didnt care when i attempted suicide she just said ''Youre moron u know that? i hope u acutlay die next time'' WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH HER I HAVE BEEN SICK 100000000 TIMES AND SHE SAID I HAD TO GO TO SCHOOL...SHE FUCKING SUCKS IF SHE KEEPS BEEING LIKE THIS IM GOING TO SUICIDE I SWEAR TO GOD I AM I CANT EXPLAIN WHAT A BITCH SHE IS EVERYTIME WE ARUGE SHE THREATHENS ME AND IM JUST FUCKING 14...She says i need a job instead of beeing infront of the computer IM FUCKING 14 HOW AM I GONNA GET A JOB I CANT EVEN EXPRESS MY SELF SHE FUCKED UP EVERYTHING SO BAD THERE IS NO REASON TO CRY ANYMORE I NEED FUCKING SERIOUS HELP CUZ SHE IS MAKING ME GO C.R.A.Z.Y!!!!!

(#2 (permalink)) Old
loveablexo Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Anna

Re: My mom is a ******* idiot - April 19th 2010, 09:20 PM

Your too young to even be thinking of commiting suicide. That's just not the solution to your problems. Whatever your mom has against you, you shouldn't even care that's her problems let her deal with it. The more you think about it and involve yourself with her the more it's going to effect you. You should just ignore her completley, or if you do want to make things right sit down and have a talk with her and see how she sees things. As for your father I'm sorry for his loss. Don't let anything your mom says to you affend you in any way.

(#3 (permalink)) Old
Grabungo Offline
Average Joe

Re: My mom is a ******* idiot - April 19th 2010, 09:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by loveablexo View Post
Your too young to even be thinking of commiting suicide. That's just not the solution to your problems. Whatever your mom has against you, you shouldn't even care that's her problems let her deal with it. The more you think about it and involve yourself with her the more it's going to effect you. You should just ignore her completley, or if you do want to make things right sit down and have a talk with her and see how she sees things. As for your father I'm sorry for his loss. Don't let anything your mom says to you affend you in any way.
You really think that helped me? go look on the other threads and say ''Ur to young to even think about suicide'' negative reply

(#4 (permalink)) Old
Antihero
I've been here a while

Name: Ghost

Re: My mom is a ******* idiot - April 20th 2010, 12:17 AM

Wow, I'm truly sorry for your loss, and I can't believe your mom is making light of the whole situation. Honestly, I know it's not the "Christian way," but in your situation I would probably make every possible effort to ignore/spite my mother. I'm not sure what the differences are in terms of minor vs. adult status and schooling in Sweden -- if it's the same, it'd probably be wise to:
1) Try to keep up with your studies
2) When you turn 18, get the fuck out and go to college on a scholarship
3) Never come back and don't call

The neon burns a hole in the night, and the Freon burns a hole in the sky.
You can find my kind living right on the fault line, eyes on the seaside, lives on the B-side, kites on the power lines.

1 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
  (#5 (permalink)) Old
Grabungo Offline
Average Joe

Re: My mom is a ******* idiot - April 20th 2010, 07:28 PM

Thanks man that helped ...Im an Chatolic and she doesnt claim that she is a chatolic she says shes an muslim and changed religion...I have to get out of here when im 18

(#6 (permalink)) Old
i_am_me_again Offline
I'm A Pyschotic Neurotic.
I can't get enough

Name: Jaymi

Re: My mom is a ******* idiot - April 20th 2010, 08:09 PM

Hi

Im really sorry about what has happened to you. I would ignore your moms comments as they are not worthy and not nice. You have to get on with life - it will be difficult.

At the moment you are angry, you are angry at your mom. That is completely normal, your going through a grieving process, you will feed sad, down, or angry, or many mixed emotions that you cant controll.

You can have a great life. Just not with your mom at the moment.

Have you tried just talking to her and saying how you feel. Dont get annoyed and speak when she is calm.

Alternatvly, you could try bereavement counselling, its a type of therapy which will help your anger and the loss of your dad, you can talk about your dad, good times and bad times.

And to get away from the hell at home, you could go to another family member, or a friends.

Or even better, talk to social services and go to a foster home, because the way your mom is treating you, you dont need to be around her. She is ruining you from becoming a teenager. She is ruining your life.

Please dont kill yourself, things will sort out if you take the right steps

Really hope things go well

Jaymi
xx

HelpLink Mentor & Forum Moderator

PM me!

Our lives are like music.
It hits its high and low notes,
But in the end,
It all turns into a perfect melody
  Send a message via MSN to i_am_me_again  
  (#7 (permalink)) Old
Jacksonian Offline
I've been here a while

Name: Jackson

Re: My mom is a ******* idiot - April 23rd 2010, 02:08 AM

Hey there. In addition to all the advice given i just wanted to tell you, life is much more nice when such things don't happen. Unfortunately it is happening to you now, so i say live and when you grow up you will have that freedom and you will be happy that you held on. You will be happy.

I came here to help out, so if you wanna talk or just need someone to bounce ideas or issues off of or something else then send me a message and I will reply as soon as I can.

(#8 (permalink)) Old
Kitty. Offline
Jeez, get a life!

Name: Kitty

Re: My mom is a ******* idiot - April 27th 2010, 06:01 AM

Ah keep your chin up! Live your life to the fullest! Don't let your mother bring you down! You are a great person!
  Send a message via MSN to Kitty.  
  (#9 (permalink)) Old
abusedbybro Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Re: My mom is a ******* idiot - May 1st 2010, 05:52 AM

Wow what a mom... From what you have posted, you seem VERY mad at your mom and your mom doesn't really take the role of a mom. You need to get out of the house ASAP, and PERMANENTLY. Yes, as one of the replies said you should try to get foster care.

(#10 (permalink)) Old
sfox_2007 Offline
Welcome to my life.
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Sean

Re: My mom is a ******* idiot - May 10th 2010, 12:25 AM

Andy, you are not living in a healthy environment.
I'm so sorry to hear about your father and it's a horrible thing for you to be going through at such a young age.
Is there noone in your family that you could move in with? Or even a friend you could stay with?
If you could, you could always get emancipated and your mother would no longer have control of you, you would be in control of yourself. You really need to get out of there and not have to deal with that.
I wish I could personally do something more to help.
Please message me if you need to talk more.
  Send a message via AIM to sfox_2007 Send a message via Yahoo to sfox_2007  
  (#11 (permalink)) Old
BDF Offline
I can't get enough

Name: BDF

Re: My mom is a ******* idiot - May 10th 2010, 01:18 AM

Hey, I feel that anger behind this. Me... Ive never met my real father. Its mess that Im not gona go into, but I feel the same sort of hate, quite often.

Basically, way to deal with it, is set ur own ambitions. Know what u want to do in life, and set yourself and get down to it. If u put ur heart to something, and enjoy it, ur bound to get good at it. Whatever it is. Its the best way to defeat ur past & depression that might come out of it.

"I don't care about politics"
Then politics doesn't care about you either. Truth. You've got to make your voice heard, if you want to be listened to. But that's too logical for some people, so let me go a step further. Not making your voice heard, leaves other people free to hijack it by speaking on your behalf, even if they don't actually give a shit about you. That's politics. So, make your voice heard. That's not a quote from anywhere. That's just me.

Closed Thread