TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Depression and Suicide If you or a loved one is feeling depressed or suicidal, you are not alone. Talk with other users about your feelings here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
Grabungo Offline
Average Joe

Angry Bored of Life - May 2nd 2010, 04:54 AM

Title explains it all...Bored of life..Its always the same.Im gonna give you an example..Wake up fucking early ---> Go to school ---> Be in school til 3 to 4 PM ---> Come home ---> Moms bitching ---> Behind the computer ---> Sleep...And again, And again...Thats how always my days are..nothing new happening im fucking bored of life ive had enough of this bullshit.Always the same nothing changes..What is possibly the point, None of us get out alive anyways so ill do wtf i want with no crosslines...I need help, Serious help.. if it goes on like this, Suicide is mine option

(#2 (permalink)) Old
Batman. Offline
Protector of Gotham
I can't get enough

Name: Julz

Re: Bored of Life - May 2nd 2010, 05:25 AM

I know how you feel. My routine is tedious, boring, and driving me nuts. I wish I had school, to be honest. I wake up, go online, job hunt online, feel like shit about the fact everyone else my age is doing something in life, all while still online, clean around the house, surf the net while TV is on, eat small dinner (if I'm hungry), go online, stay online til some stupid hour, then sleep. My only life is online. Its rare I leave the house, and when I do, its only for a quick errand (like picking up take-out dinner on the rare occasion), or a couple hours for coffee and hangouts. Even then, people don't call me or text me to hang out.

Maybe you need something to hold on for. I have my long-distance boyfriend I hold on for. Do you plan on going to college? Travelling? Anything? Set some goals to try and stick it out.

(#3 (permalink)) Old
BDF Offline
I can't get enough

Name: BDF

Re: Bored of Life - May 7th 2010, 12:27 AM

Give yourself some objective... like something u wana get done in the long-run. Findin the motivation is another thing but id usually do it thinkin that at least im proving to myself and others that I can do somethin with myself, that im not a useless piece of trash.

"I don't care about politics"
Then politics doesn't care about you either. Truth. You've got to make your voice heard, if you want to be listened to. But that's too logical for some people, so let me go a step further. Not making your voice heard, leaves other people free to hijack it by speaking on your behalf, even if they don't actually give a shit about you. That's politics. So, make your voice heard. That's not a quote from anywhere. That's just me.

Closed Thread