TeenHelp

TeenHelp (http://www.teenhelp.org/forums/)
-   Depression and Suicide (http://www.teenhelp.org/forums/f11-depression-suicide/)
-   -   Does anyone else feel this way about death? (http://www.teenhelp.org/forums/f11-depression-suicide/t47471-does-anyone-else-feel-way-about-death/)

Shaytun June 21st 2010 08:13 PM

Does anyone else feel this way about death?

Personally I will admit there was a time in my life when things were really tough, I got really hurt by this girl, my dad wouldn't speak to my family, my friendships with people fell apart, I had to give up alot of my stuff to get by.
I was really messed up and thought about suicide daily and just wanted the pain to end.
My best friend really helped me through it.
Now things really haven't improved much, I'm alone, I'm only friends with my best friend, I don't have a love life, my family is no better, highschool is kicking my ass.

I'm not on the verge of suicide. But I've really accepted death and am not afraid.
In fact, I feel I'm ready to die.
But it won't be by my hand.
I'm ready to die.

Anyone else feel like this?

solost10 June 21st 2010 08:15 PM

Re: Does anyone else feel this way about death?

I know exactly how you feel. But we have to keep fighting.

Mixtape91 June 21st 2010 08:51 PM

We just have to find something worth living for. It can be hard sometimes, I know, but we all just have to have faith that everythings going to be ok

Pelios June 21st 2010 08:55 PM

Have you thought that maybe this is just a phase like the ones you had before? How do you know you are 100% ready to die?

TheLittleNinja June 21st 2010 09:07 PM

Hey, I think I know what you mean.

But as said before, You have to keep fighting, just to see if things get better :)
And, if you ever need another friend - I'ma here :)

Claire

DarkSeph June 21st 2010 09:18 PM

Yup, I wouldn't care in the slightest if I died. I don't really have anything to live for anymore. I just kinda hang around in case I'm able to be of use to people somehow or help anyone. =/

DeletedAccount31 June 22nd 2010 03:38 AM

I feel like this sometimes. I may not be actively planning my suicide anymore, but there are definitely times when I think dying wouldn't be so bad. At least I'd stop hurting, both myself and other people.

But like others have said, we just have to stick it out and keep fighting. I believe someday things will get better for all of us.

ThePunkAlien June 23rd 2010 04:37 AM

I think everyone feels that way from time to time. I felt that way before - I didn't care if I died, part of me wanted to die... then I got poisoning while at college and was terrified I was going to die and raced around trying to find the health center near tears because I didn't want to die.

Basically what I'm trying to say is everyone feels like that from time to time. The test isn't feeling like that. The test is having to face possible death and still feeling that. When push comes to shove, you don't want to die man - you're just feeling "emotion sickness" as silver chair called it which everyone feels from time to time. Numb.

Things'll get better dude, hang in there.

Eyes on Fire-Xx June 23rd 2010 04:49 AM

Yes, I feel the same. iv been close befor and all i could realy think of the possibility of death was 'oh, well that sucks.' but, ready for death and wanting death are two diffrent things...so, idk if im credible here..

lost_soul June 23rd 2010 12:56 PM

I know exactly how you feel, I'm in the same boat.
But, hang in there, one day living will be worth the effort.

emma* June 23rd 2010 11:27 PM

Maybe you are ready to die. A lot of people probably are. It doesn't mean you have too, though. Maybe, just maybe, you're still here to tell people about your experiences, so when they think they're ready to die, they might just rethink about it because of something you told them, or wrote down on this website.

Well, that's what i think <3

iMuse June 23rd 2010 11:45 PM

I feel the same, I always do.
But we have to find something to keep us here, something strong. If not for us, we have to do it for our families, they still love you, I'm sure.