TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Depression and Suicide If you or a loved one is feeling depressed or suicidal, you are not alone. Talk with other users about your feelings here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
Rawr?
Not a n00b

Name: Molly
Location: In the mooshiest, gooshiest, bloodiest part of your heart <3

I can't do this anymore!! - July 4th 2010, 04:40 AM

Everything's wrong! All I do is hurt other people! I'm a horrible waste of everything. I'm ugly, stupid, fat, loud, and I'm pretty sure the world wouldn't care at all if I ended it all. If I make my life better, and improve myself, what good well it do? I'm just one person out of six billion. My life doesn't really matter. If I wasn't around, my family wouldn't have to waste their time or money, and no one would have to deal with me and my craziness. If I die right now, none of you would even be affected in any way, and some people's lives would improve. I just need to get out of my head. It's such a confused, angry, horrible mess. I really think I'm going to do it this time.

I
Am
Bisexual
And
Proud
And I don't know what to say here but I need to say something so it's purple and I can finish the rainbow

I haven't cut or self-harmed in any other way since June 15, 2010!

We won't stop until somebody calls the cops and even then, we'll start again and pretend that nothing ever happened. We're just dancing, we're just hugging, screaming, kissing, tugging, on the sleeve of how it used to be. Kimya Dawson

Hey, you should just PM me because you're BEAUTIFUL!

(#2 (permalink)) Old
Open my eyes
Average Joe

Name: Esther

Re: I can't do this anymore!! - July 4th 2010, 05:55 AM

Hi Molly,
you know that's not true, the world wouldn't be happier without you. I know how it feels not being good enough, feel like anything will work with you, trust me, I actually know.
I would care if you do this, I know I don't know you, but I really care, and your family as well, and all the people around you.
Think you are yourself, this is you, there's nothing else, you try to be "the best Molly", and no one can ask you for more.
Try to dress into nice clothes (trust me, they fit you), do your hair, go out, take up a hobby. In my case it helped A LOT running.
I just hope it'll all be ok. If you ever need to talk, here I am.
All the best xx

Fear Cuts Deeper Than Knives

"And if you told me 'go to the hell', I'd tell you I know pretty well that place"
  Send a message via MSN to Ess The Morgenstern * Send a message via Skype™ to Ess The Morgenstern * 
  (#3 (permalink)) Old
DarkSeph Offline
Experienced TeenHelper

Name: Liam

Re: I can't do this anymore!! - July 4th 2010, 10:05 AM

No ones life would improve and I can guarantee a lot more people would care and would miss you than you might think I'm really sorry things are being difficult lately, but you deserve to be happy just as much as anyone else. As bad as things may be, they can always get better, don't give in. And don't blame yourself, you're honestly a really nice person. Try finding some things you enjoy doing, to take your mind off things, or talk to friends. Take no notice of people who give out or make things difficult. I really hope things get better for you and if you ever need someone to talk to feel free to PM anytime.

Currently inactive...
  Send a message via MSN to DarkSeph  
Closed Thread