TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Depression and Suicide If you or a loved one is feeling depressed or suicidal, you are not alone. Talk with other users about your feelings here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
Grabungo Offline
Average Joe

Unhappy Depression.. It just wont stop. - August 26th 2010, 08:00 PM

Im in 7th grade, I'm 14 years .. Should i be going throught this ?? .. I don't know. I grew up without a dad, And im a guy you know how BAD that is ??.. My mom is a huge bitch, All the shit that ive said to her.... I dont regret one word .. trust me. My girfriend broke up with me not long ago .. I got over it.. I go to possibly one of the worst schools ever .. I got beat up so hard my Hips, Ribs, Arms, Neck, Muscles hurt .. I cant even walk .. You can't see it. But i can feel it, I try hard with everything .. But yet i fail... No matter how much i try. I have problems with my mom, With idiots in school, With friends backstabbing, With Depression, With Insomnia, With the most huge Paranormal fear EVER detected on earth probably .. My life would be easier if it this shit wasnt around. Im nice to people .. And what do i get back? just bullshit .. Bunch of shit talking etc. Can't stop this.. I can't belive im not dead yet.. I dont even cut .. Some day ill just pop a gun in my mouth. Wish that day was today ... I need help but ... Its not around man.

(#2 (permalink)) Old
Obliviate Offline
Mother of Dragons
I've been here a while

Re: Depression.. It just wont stop. - August 26th 2010, 08:56 PM

Hi Andy

Feeling like you do is one of the worst things in the world. I bet you feel so misunderstood and alone right now. I am so sorry to hear about all of the bad stuff that's taken over your life. Dealing with stuff like this can be really frustrating and emotionally draining.
I can totally relate to how you are feeling. Some days I think, why am I still here? wouldn't everyone be a whole lot happier without me?
but the truth is they wouldn't. They'd just go and find someone else to pick on and make their life a misery too.

Growing up without a dominant father figure can be extreemly difficult, I know alot of lads who grew up with just their Mother and they struggle now in later life with self confidence..
I know it can be hard ony having your Mum around, but she cares about you. You may have said some horrible stuff, and like you say you might not regret anything... but she is your Mum Andy.. being a single parent is probly taking a big toll on her so this might be why you don't get on so much.
I would suggest maybe just talking to her. Maybe take a day out with her to the zoo or something... just to give you two a bit of mother - son time

Quite alot of us hate school, myself included... the people there make it a hostile place to go. ANd I dread it some days, but we have to go unfortunately. Just keep going dear.. try and perevere with the bullies :/

have you tried reporting them? If they go so far aas to physically abuse you then it might be time to get the police involved.

I don't know about you, but I find that friends backstabbing me hurts the most. am i right?
You trust them and then they go behind your back and slag you off... it's one of the most horrible things to go through. But hang in there.

Do you see a therapist at all? If you don't then maybe it would be a good ideato start seeing one.. I know it's hard to get help and talk to people about how you're feeling but you can do it.

You know you just need to keep fighting Andy... Sometimes it might feel like you've picked a whole in the sky and the universe is gonna come crashing in on your head any minute now... but you've gotta keep going. Things will get better... things can always get better.
You have to believe in yourself. If you want, you can PM / VM me.. I'd be happy to help and share my experiences with you...

Keep going, keep fighting and keep believing.
Charli <3

Closed Thread