TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Depression and Suicide If you or a loved one is feeling depressed or suicidal, you are not alone. Talk with other users about your feelings here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
overboard Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Kayo

I cant do this anymore. - November 8th 2010, 01:21 AM

I want to die. I want to kill myself. I cant do this anymore.
I never would have thought that i would end up being one of those people. I cut myself. I go annorexic or buelimic sometimes. Im depressed. My grades are dropping horribly. I really screwed up with a friend. and i just cant handle life anymore. I want to end it all. i wish i had a straight up answer to why i am so messed up, but i dont. I have never told anyone anything about this.

i guess im just looking for people to talk to that have been through or are going throught what i am or advice. but i really dont want to let my parents know, i think it would only make things worse. and im not really comfortable talking to the school conselor.

wow, its kind of funny how its so easy to open up to a bunch of people you have never met before. but i cant even talk to my best friend.

(#2 (permalink)) Old
plk524 Offline
stuck...what to do?
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Prudence Lynn <3

Re: I cant do this anymore. - November 8th 2010, 01:39 AM

I know how you feel. With everything. The cutting. Everything going downhill. And it seems to be a hell of alot easier to tell people on here what happened to me and whats happening now then it is to tell my best friend or anybody else.

(#3 (permalink)) Old
plk524 Offline
stuck...what to do?
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Prudence Lynn <3

Re: I cant do this anymore. - November 8th 2010, 01:40 AM

oh, you can send me a pm if you want. i never know if somebody posted something for me to see or not.

(#4 (permalink)) Old
SparklingWine Offline
Normality, my friends.
Jeez, get a life!

Name: Lynds :)

Re: I cant do this anymore. - November 8th 2010, 02:09 AM

Hey there,
Let me start by saying welcome to Teenhelp.

I am sorry you are feeling so down. I know how you are feeling. I never thought I would be the type to feel that way as well. It just goes to show that no matter who you think someone is, you never know how they are feeling. I am glad you came here for help and support, because we are most definitely the one that can help you. There are loads of things to do that can help. You just have to 100% want the help. I am going to link you to an "alternatives to self harm" that you should check out. It can really help. But I would also like to point out, there maybe counseling would be a good thing?

Here is the link to the alternatives. Bear in mind, that this isn't just alternatives to cutting. They can be alternatives to your eating disorder as well. Just give it a look and see how you like it.

http://www.teenhelp.org/forums/f12-s...ves-self-harm/

Good luck!
PM if you ever so choose

Send a message via AIM to SparklingWine Send a message via MSN to SparklingWine  
  (#5 (permalink)) Old
mmathews25 Offline
Banned
Welcome me, I'm new!

Re: I cant do this anymore. - November 8th 2010, 03:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by overboard View Post
I want to die. I want to kill myself. I cant do this anymore.
I never would have thought that i would end up being one of those people. I cut myself. I go annorexic or buelimic sometimes. Im depressed. My grades are dropping horribly. I really screwed up with a friend. and i just cant handle life anymore. I want to end it all. i wish i had a straight up answer to why i am so messed up, but i dont. I have never told anyone anything about this.

i guess im just looking for people to talk to that have been through or are going throught what i am or advice. but i really dont want to let my parents know, i think it would only make things worse. and im not really comfortable talking to the school conselor.
Hello. Let me share to you something. It's never been that so easy to open up with what you really feel. My cousin have been into same situation like you do and all he can think of is to give up. He doesn't want to live anymore and he wants to ruin himself and get killed. All he does is cry, locked himself up in his room and think of different ways on how to end misery. His family (as well as me) really don't know what to do. Then, a friend of mine told me to seek help by sending him off to a wilderness program. At first, I was in doubt that such program would help him. I did a little research and decided to take the risk. All I can think of at that moment is to help my cousin bring back his normal life. So, we did try to send him to some wilderness program. I can say that I did the right way. Taking the risk isn't that bad at all. We saw progress in terms of my cousin's behavior. He's getting okay day by day.

I suggest you try also getting some teenage help. Involved yourself into some counseling or try other means. You can either choose joining a youth ranch or some boot camps. Any will do as long as you really wanna help yourself uncover your strengths and realize your potential. Life is an adventure itself, one need to grow and make a difference.

Hope this will enlighten you. Good luck!

(#6 (permalink)) Old
evans_x Offline
Just a whisper in the wind ..
Not a n00b

Name: Kayla

Re: I cant do this anymore. - November 8th 2010, 06:44 AM

I know how your feeling aye. I went through the same thing last year, all my family were having this big problem and we were back in court so much it wasn't funny ... and I couldn't help just feeling like I wanted to die, infact I almost did kill myself. & now it's happening all over again ): main reason why I signed up to this website. Just to talk to someone I can relate to, I would tell my mum but I don't want her to freak out or anything :\
  Send a message via Yahoo to evans_x Send a message via Skype™ to evans_x 
  (#7 (permalink)) Old
overboard Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Kayo

Re: I cant do this anymore. - November 8th 2010, 02:17 PM

I really want to talk to a friend, i think it might help. But im dont want to scare them, it seems unfair to dump so much on to, i feel like i would be stressing them out too much.

(#8 (permalink)) Old
how.we.operate. Offline
~Sing Me To Sleep~
Regular TeenHelper

Name: Nikki

Re: I cant do this anymore. - November 10th 2010, 06:30 AM

Hey I've been there done that too...I had hit a low of lows where I didn't tell anyone and refused to talk to anyone about things, I was cutting, I was at the lows of all lows. One thing I learned is that you cannot let yourself doubt where you can go in life. Ultimately, you control your life, not the depression and the cutting or the bulimia/anorexia. I opened up to my boyfriend within the first few months of dating him. I told him I was a cutter and I had been pretty darn depressed, but all of it stopped when I had started hanging out with him.

Find some distraction for yourself-journaling, sports, running, art, music, gaming, etc. Find something to keep yourself occupied. All of us on TH are here to help, so you have a lot of support here! Do try to find someone to talk to face to face though, it does help. I know a counselor is a scary thought, but maybe that isn't right for you. Find someone that you are able to trust and approach this topic to, someone who will listen and be there for you when you need it--this can take time so be patient. Always know that someone is thinking of you and that you shouldn't be living a life led by depression and such, but you should be living your own life. I have grown to be so thankful to have come out of my depression, you need to find your way of stepping out of depression, but you don't have to do it alone.
PM me anytime, I hope this helps

Leave the past behind, just walk away
When it's over, and the heart break
And the cracks begin to show

*~*~This little girl was alone in the world~*~*
Hold Onto Hope

Closed Thread