TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Depression and Suicide If you or a loved one is feeling depressed or suicidal, you are not alone. Talk with other users about your feelings here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
ShyWolfie Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Blue

Unhappy An awful day .__. - November 26th 2010, 03:31 AM

Well i just had the worst day ever .__. i find it very hard to get out of bed in the morning or even get dressed, but last week i pulled myself together cause i had to see a psycologist, so i tried i got up early and went to the place where i was to be seen and was told the appointment had been cancelled. That really upset me cause i'd got all my thoughts together to talk to this person so they could help me and it happened again today, i woke up got dressed got there and boom cancelled again. I really can't handle much anymore, i don't eat or sleep properly and i feel pain everyday. My anxiety gets bad over the smallest things and leaves me with painful butterflies and a pain in my chest .__. it hurts so much i cry like hell. I cried for hours lastnight in my bed hoping someone would come and hug me and pat my head and tell me its ok...but no one came I don't really know what to do anymore, i'm stuck in a rut which is an endless cycle of staying up for a few days and falling asleep for 24 hours or more and waking up dazed and feeling sick .__. I hate being awake at night like this too because there is no one to talk to at all....i feel so lonely. I'm alone 24/7 the only people i see are my family cause i've got to a point where i don't even have the will to leave the house .__.

(#2 (permalink)) Old
ImaginedReality Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Re: An awful day .__. - November 26th 2010, 06:23 AM

Wow i'm going through the exact same thing, I wish i could give you advice
but I definatly know how lonely it is...I sleep really irregularly and get chest pain cause of anxiety too but I'm trying to see a doctor since it's hell to live with. I think
you should just keep trying to get help though and i'm sure you'll figure out how to
reduce your anxiety.
and you can always talk to me if you want

(#3 (permalink)) Old
ShyWolfie Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Blue

Re: An awful day .__. - November 26th 2010, 06:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImaginedReality View Post
Wow i'm going through the exact same thing, I wish i could give you advice
but I definatly know how lonely it is...I sleep really irregularly and get chest pain cause of anxiety too but I'm trying to see a doctor since it's hell to live with. I think
you should just keep trying to get help though and i'm sure you'll figure out how to
reduce your anxiety.
and you can always talk to me if you want
Thanks! i am trying my best to get help .__. but its gonna be another long weekend doctors doesn't open on fridays so i have to wait til monday again, it really sucks, i wish i could learn ways to reduce my anxiety but so far all i've got was medication shoved down me which doesn't even help

(#4 (permalink)) Old
Life17 Offline
Average Joe

Re: An awful day .__. - November 27th 2010, 04:22 AM

so I can I rally tell that you want help you should try a diffreny psychologist or walk in for an emergency

Closed Thread