TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Depression and Suicide If you or a loved one is feeling depressed or suicidal, you are not alone. Talk with other users about your feelings here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
floatingangel Offline
Junior TeenHelper

i want to die - May 5th 2011, 04:59 AM

This thread has been labeled as triggering, particularly on the subject of suicide, by the original poster or by a Moderator. The contents of this thread therefore might not be suitable for certain sensitive users. Please take this into consideration before continuing to read.

i want to die so bad...
it's already hard to just stop myself from jumping off a building.. and now.. it's even harder..
i can't do this anymore..
i can't live life anymore..

and the voice of truth tells me a different story
the voice of truth says "do not be afraid"

(#2 (permalink)) Old
Ash19 Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Re: i want to die - May 5th 2011, 05:02 AM

You have no choice but to live....think of it that way and you'll find a reason dear =]

(#3 (permalink)) Old
floatingangel Offline
Junior TeenHelper

Re: i want to die - May 5th 2011, 03:03 PM

i really see no point in life, no point in just staying here to suffer and suffer...
i want everything to end now... for it to just completely fade away.
i wanna jump off every building...
wanna jump in front of every car...
wanna overdose on every medicine i have to take.
i'm losing weight.. which is good i guess, but i'm not even doing it on purpose. i'm just.. so too tired to even eat.
i'm exhausted with life...
please... someone please kill me now..

and the voice of truth tells me a different story
the voice of truth says "do not be afraid"

(#4 (permalink)) Old
Welcome me, I'm new!

Re: i want to die - May 6th 2011, 07:06 PM

I know life seems hard and you have probably heard this a million times before but its not worth it. Suicide it a perminant solution to a temporary problem. PM me if you want to talk I will talk to you some more about thing and you can just blurt what ever you want out at me. I'm here if you need me but if you can try not to hurt yourself. (: xxxxxxxx

(#5 (permalink)) Old
pixietheangel Offline
i give advice xx
Not a n00b

Name: pixie

Re: i want to die - May 6th 2011, 07:30 PM

Thats so sad, i know im young and i may not know alot but i can realte. Ive had the same thoughts but more like scissors and suicide and stuff. What i did was tell my friend. possibley the hardest thing i ever did but she talked to me and told em how strong i was . You are strong and you can do this ok! dont let suicde beat you. I knwo the voices are overwhelming and scary but your still so young. Just keep hoping. there must be something. Is there a dream you have eg being a doctor? if so do everything you can to pursue it, if it goes wrong keep going. If you ahve a fave hobby? practice and practice so you ahve something to be proud of. but most of all pelase pelas epelas tell a doctor? / a friend?/a f amilly member? they can perscribe u medication or give u help & advice. even a teacher?! they re trained to help you in situations like this. I hope i helped, PM me pelase. i felt like no one would msis me but ir realised the pai9n adn sadness i would cause and thats what kepty me going the msot xx

Change the voices in your head,
make them like you instead

(#6 (permalink)) Old
alibear101 Offline
Junior TeenHelper

Name: Alyssa

Re: i want to die - May 6th 2011, 08:27 PM

i know that what you are going through is really tough. please please message me. i will try to help you. i know its hard. i have been suicidal 4 times this week alone and have thought about cutting several times. there are better ways. if you want message me. just please dont hurt yourself you have tons of people that care about you. even though i dont know you i care about you. it would hurt to know that i didnt do everything i can to help you <3

Everybody dies, but not everybody lives <3
  Send a message via MSN to alibear101  
  (#7 (permalink)) Old
VAM13 Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Victoria Mancini

Re: i want to die - May 8th 2011, 03:58 PM

What you are going is not going to change if you just feel that suicide is the only option. Talk to someone about it tell a close friend or a teacher. I did both and it helped me. The person that helped me the most was my boyfriend when he found out that I was cutting. I was careless and thought no one cared about me but I was wrong. One day he saw the blood and cut and scars andhe cried. He cared enough about me to cry and I had no idea someone could care for me that much. Everyone who has made comments on your problem cares for you that much or they would not have even bothered to make comments.... think about it...
<3 Victoria

Last edited by VAM13; May 8th 2011 at 04:31 PM.

Closed Thread