TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Depression and Suicide If you or a loved one is feeling depressed or suicidal, you are not alone. Talk with other users about your feelings here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
Average Joe

Name: amanda

is it suicide season?? - May 17th 2011, 02:01 PM

This thread has been labeled as triggering, particularly on the subject of suicide, by the original poster or by a Moderator. The contents of this thread therefore might not be suitable for certain sensitive users. Please take this into consideration before continuing to read.

so many people i know are either commiting suicide or talking about it. my close friend caity OD'ed on pills and patrone trying to kill herself and she is in the hospital dying, my closest guy friend just found out that his best friend commited suicide and know he wants to take his life to be with him and now it's my turn. i have had two boyfriends and friends take their lives. and i want so bad to join them . i hate my life. i am such a problem no one would miss me.im done with this fucked up life. my happiness didnt last like i know it wouldnt. it was too good to be true. no one loves me no one cares. so what the fuck?! im done this time. im going.
i cant stop crying and i can barely breathe. this time i promise the pain will end.

Forget the risk. Take the fall. If it's meant to be, it's worth it all.
We will never sleep, 'cause sleep is for the weak
And we will never rest, 'til we're all fucking dead

(#2 (permalink)) Old
*CatchingStars* Offline
Healing my soul
I've been here a while

Name: Corri

Re: is it suicide season?? - May 17th 2011, 02:16 PM

hey i know how much it hurts to lose someone you love to suicide i have also my gf and my ex bf i wanted to commit suicide even after the fact i proved myself it was wrong i attpemted but think about it idk if ur religous or not but they want you to be happy and stay here meet someone and enjoy the life they took away from themselves so stay strong for them everytime you think of killing yourself what would they say to me right now they would say no just do that for them it will be your time in the future but it gets better the pain of losing someone goes away they may be in a better place but you need to stay here and wait for your turn stay strong feel free to pm me hun

Life is too

Short to spend

It at war with

Yourself.

Iím catching stars in the sky because I am fixing the soul within me. May it be from the heart a girl broke years ago or my soul simply repairing itself as it was shattered on my walk on this earth. May the stardust fill those cracks within my soul making me brand new, but never forgetting who I once was.

Closed Thread