TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Depression and Suicide If you or a loved one is feeling depressed or suicidal, you are not alone. Talk with other users about your feelings here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
glowReUuh Offline
<3
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: gloria

Post my life now - June 24th 2011, 02:58 AM

I feel lost, I still kinda feel sick, and when its quite an i have nothing to think about I just cant stop myself from thinking about what happend. I cant stop myself from crying. I cant stop all the negative thought abouts what happend an about life and the word. I feel that every step I take to the top I'm just knocked back down over and over. I ask God for so much help lately that one day things are going to go so wrong in my life that I'll lose my faith completely I feel so depressed at times I dont even wanna talk to my best friend cause its like every word is say is just so negative and I hate when I bring people down cause I dont want to bring anyone down. I can't even tell people whats going on cause I feel I dont even have anyone anymore. I feel like no one cares enough to listen to me and the only ones that care for me are never around so the only one I can talk to is God an ask him for strength I feel like God is just going to get sick of me too... My life has been full of obsticals so many problems and delimas that I sometimes wonder If this is God way to make me stronger or his punishment for me. Or even if its the devil who is controling my life to see how long it takes to really break me, for me to really give... believe me I've gotten really close.. And God these dreams are beggining to feel so real, so real that I wake up in the middle of the night gasping for air gasping for life for someone to save me. The fire I felt, the water I was falling under, the dreams that scare me so much all I can do is cry cause at times they feel so real. I sometimes feel that somethings just wong with me, I hate the nightmares so much. Waking up when I'm alone only makes it worse but theres nothing I can do about that. Im always going to feel alone tho. Im scared at night, and I'm scared of life, of love, and sometimes myself...

- glow

~Peace, Love, & Butterflies~

cut free since Dec 11' 파이팅! ^-^
  Send a message via Skype™ to glowReUuh 
  (#2 (permalink)) Old
Theres always someone. <3
Regular TeenHelper

Name: Nikki

Re: my life now - June 24th 2011, 03:07 AM

Hey there sweetie,

Sorry things have been rough on you. I know what's it's like to start to wonder about God, about your faith, about the feeling of being knocked back down again and again. I know it's significantly harder to pick yourself back up each time it happens. But you have to try and keep faith, keep doing the things you love, and keep hope. Things will get better, I promise. It'll take time, and you'll likely get frustrated that it seems to take so long, but things will improve. Keep your chin up and stay strong, you can make it through this! <3

Feel free to PM/VM/Add me anytime you need to talk, I'll help any way I can.

♪♫"The mirror only shows
The shell of what's below
You can't go on suffering
The illusion of control
It's time for letting go
You can't go on suffering
And now you know
Now you know"♪♫
'Now You Know' - 2Cents
Things get better.
Always keep fighting.
❤Feel free to PM/VM, or add me if you ever need a friend, or someone to talk to. I'm online quite often.
Add me on FB <--- apparently this is my creeper face.

1 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
Closed Thread