TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Depression and Suicide If you or a loved one is feeling depressed or suicidal, you are not alone. Talk with other users about your feelings here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
tessat1359 Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Tessa

Exclamation Help? - July 20th 2011, 04:11 AM

I used to think I just had bad luck, but now I'm starting to think I'm hopeless. I don't know why but I keep hating the people closest to me. I feel like I cant even control my own heart. The more I try to fix things the more I fail. The more I fail the more I give up. My best friend won't talk to me now. And I feel like I cant stand the man I love. Everything Is getting so messed up and confusing and it hurts to think about it all. On top of this my dad might be going to prison next week. He hasn't really been around that much lately, and I can hear my mom cry at night. My sister has been cutting herself for months now and I have only realized it in th past few weeks. I know this sounds like some rediculous melodramatic soap opera plot, bit it's my life and lately suicide has crossed my mind so many times I feel like I might actually do it. Please help me find some reason to not give up

(#2 (permalink)) Old
Formerly Puppy-Sized Elephant
Senior TeenHelper

Name: Elsa

Re: Help? - July 20th 2011, 06:17 AM

It sounds really bad right now. I'm sorry, and no one should have to go through that. I know it sounds cliche, but it will get better. Everyone's life is important. Don't give up, you're too precious. You will get through this. PM me if you want to talk.

(#3 (permalink)) Old
bailatyvm Offline
bada bing bada boom.
Regular TeenHelper

Name: Faith

Re: Help? - July 20th 2011, 06:21 PM

Don't give up for your sister. Don't give up for you mother. Don't give up because you, YOU have the power to help them. You know this, right? Maybe with the guy you just need a little break...and if you're having problems with your best friend, either they'll blow over or they weren't that good of a friend in the first place. Keep going. You can do this.

--
searching for myself...
and hugs. mostly hugs.
--

Closed Thread