TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr Hotlines

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Depression and Suicide If you or a loved one is feeling depressed or suicidal, you are not alone. Talk with other users about your feelings here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Danielle

empty ... :'( - January 8th 2012, 04:22 PM

This thread has been labeled as triggering, particularly on the subject of suicide, by the original poster or by a Moderator. The contents of this thread therefore might not be suitable for certain sensitive users. Please take this into consideration before continuing to read.

i feel like i am alone. like i have no one. i feel empty inside. i want to die. i dont know how to stop feeling miserable. i dont know how to stop disappointing everyone. i dont know how to live. all i do is mess up. i feel so bottled up. i feel so helpless. i have no friends. i thought i knew who they were but they just bear my presence. they dont invite me to do things, they all go out together and i dont find out until after the event. i wish i could talk to them, but why? they only pretend to be my friend. why am i so alone in this world? all i want is to die. i dont want to feel anything. i dont know how it feels to be happy, so i want to feel nothing. the end sounds so sweet. so right. i hate this world. i hate my family, my friends. BUT MOST OF ALL, I HATE MYSELF! i want to cut myself, i want to drown, to stop breathing. i want a bullet to the head, pills down my throat. death is a way out. i really messed this life up and i want to be finished. there is but one person i can talk to, my teacher, but i cant tell her anything because then ill have to go to therapy, she will make. and i cant fight this anymore. im stuck, all the doors are locked but one, that door leads to hell.

Look past all your short-comings and hardships. You have a long life ahead of you, people who care about you. It hurts for the moment, but we love and have broken hearts to make us stronger. It's part of what we do, and it helps us become who we are. I Love You !

(#2 (permalink)) Old
Disneygirl94 Offline
I believe I Can Fly
Experienced TeenHelper

Name: Kaitlyn

Re: empty ... :'( - January 8th 2012, 05:16 PM

Sweetie, do not feel alone. Many people go thorugh this and feel the exact same way that you are feeling right now. To be honest, I felt the exact same way you are right now. I normally just spent days in my room crying and when I was out, I just wanted to be in my room alone. You may not like this but I think that you should try and go get some therapy it will really help you and make you feel so much better. I have been in therapy for almost a year now and my therapist is almost like my best friend. They are people that you can tell anything to and no one will know except the therapist. I would suggest at least trying it because it could make your world so much brighter. Stay Strong!

"My great hope is to laugh as much as I cry; to get my work done and try to love somebody and have the courage to accept the love in return. "

Closed Thread