TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Depression and Suicide If you or a loved one is feeling depressed or suicidal, you are not alone. Talk with other users about your feelings here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
broken_ Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: anna

I'd be happier dead - February 1st 2012, 01:05 AM

So.. I just keep feeling more and more helpless each night. I don't know what to do. I just want to kill myself. I wrote my suicide note last night and planned it out. I want help. My mom has breast cancer, so I never see her. My dad is gone. My school doesn't have a guidance counselor... and I'm not even going to consider talking to a teacher. It's a long story so please do not suggest that. I just dont know what to do.. my friends deserted me because they think I'm lying about everything and cutting for attention. Oh well.. maybe I'd be better off dead anyways

(#2 (permalink)) Old
James_mc Offline
Not a n00b

Re: I'd be happier dead - February 1st 2012, 01:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by broken_ View Post
So.. I just keep feeling more and more helpless each night. I don't know what to do. I just want to kill myself. I wrote my suicide note last night and planned it out. I want help. My mom has breast cancer, so I never see her. My dad is gone. My school doesn't have a guidance counselor... and I'm not even going to consider talking to a teacher. It's a long story so please do not suggest that. I just dont know what to do.. my friends deserted me because they think I'm lying about everything and cutting for attention. Oh well.. maybe I'd be better off dead anyways
no you are not we always need great ppl on this place we call earth
ok im not the best at helping ppl but i wanna say your never alone ok TH is here and if u ever just need to talk ok just send us a msg ill will always be there ok
hope you get better and find ur hapiness
srry if this was bad

(#3 (permalink)) Old
Funandnice Offline
Average Joe

Name: Pratik

Re: I'd be happier dead - February 1st 2012, 03:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by broken_ View Post
I'm in like almost the exact same situation. I haven't given up all hope yet, and neither have you. The fact that you have came here and posted here shows that you don't really want to die. Of course, I'm in no position to speak since I did the exact same thing, but... Anyway, feel free to send me a Private Message if you need anyone to talk to.

(#4 (permalink)) Old
I've been here a while

Name: Julia

Re: I'd be happier dead - February 1st 2012, 04:24 AM

Okay first of, i'm SO glad and proud of you for WANTING help. That in itself is amazing because it takes a lot of people in your situation a very long time to want help or want to change. So very good on that note. On another note, you won't want to hear this I know, but this is your only way atm of getting help so I need to say it. Your only option right now (besides maybe calling 911 if you are REALLY suicidal or having someone like a neighbor or something take you to the hospital) is to talk to a teacher. I know, I know. You said its a long story and that you didn't want to do that. But at this point, you kinda have to. Its gotten too far and its not something you can do on your own. If you are writing suicide notes, you need help RIGHT THIS SECOND okay. You have to get around how hard it would be and just be brave. Many people have done it, I know you can too. And if you really and truly want help, you'll do it. Once you do, it can only go uphill from there. My other suggestion I guess since there must be SOMEONE you live with, you should tell them. If you seriously don't want a teacher to know and there is someone living in your house with you, you gotta tell them. You need to tell someone, thats all there is to it. I want this for you and I bet deep down YOU want this for you. You gotta make it happen Megan. I believe you can do it if you put yourself to the challenge.

(#5 (permalink)) Old
I've been here a while

Name: Julia

Re: I'd be happier dead - February 1st 2012, 04:28 AM

Oh! Forgot one more thing, there is also a suicide hotline you can call if you want to. Phone number list link is below. All the phone numbers are towards the bottom.

http://teenlineonline.org/talk-now/

Closed Thread