TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Depression and Suicide If you or a loved one is feeling depressed or suicidal, you are not alone. Talk with other users about your feelings here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
SnowKitten Offline
SnowLeopard/Caracal/Otter/Fox
Experienced TeenHelper

Name: Snow

Angry ED, SH, Drugs and Sex. - February 27th 2012, 03:00 AM

This thread has been labeled as containing spoilers. The contents of this thread might therefore describe important elements of a storyline that could ruin it for you. Please take this into consideration before continuing to read.

I took an evaluation of my life and its a fucking mess. I hate my anti-depressants and anti-anxiety medication, so I self medicating by smoking massive amounts of bud with my boyfriend. That causes me to eat, and I feel so fucking disgusted by myself that I make myself vomit or take laxatives or do anything to get rid of my gluttony. He tries to cheer me up and I'm not in the mood for any of that sentimental crap, so we end up having sex, and I feel so shitty by myslf at the end of the day that I end up hurting myself.

Click my eggs and help my dragons grow! :3
  Send a message via AIM to SnowKitten Send a message via Yahoo to SnowKitten  
  (#2 (permalink)) Old
lauri Offline
Banned
Experienced TeenHelper

Name: Lauri

Re: ED, SH, Drugs and Sex. - February 27th 2012, 03:21 AM

So sorry to hear your struggling. Its not fun I know to go down hill over and over. Trust me I get it I went down hill over and over and I lost everything my job my college. Its like mental illness sometimes is the factor and its hard to cope with that as welll. Your trying your best you really are. Your still here and fighting that menas your trying. Your not a failure you are strong you will stumble but you can get up again. Just like I can get up again. We cant change the past but we can change the future by fixing your life now.

Look into seeing a therapist pleaseeeeeeee I mean it just try it before you say no just try it you may like it and may just help you. If you dont like your meds and there not helping. Then why not tell your med therapist that why be on meds that dont work. If you just be honest with your med therapist tell her every thing that the meds make you feel the good the bad. Then she can get you on better meds faster that may actually work. They may work and then you wont feel so depressed. You want meds that work right to feel better if you feel better and th emeds work then you wont do the drugs most likely or the laxatives.

You need help you really do I care about you. I know laxatives are HIGHLY ADDICTIVE if you go to therapy they can help you get un addicted. Please stop the laxatives its really bad for your body to be taking them. Lastly you need to talk to your parents. I know you dont want them to know everything that is fine only tell them what you want to tell them. But SERIOUSLY you need to talk to your parents there your parents they need to know whats going on with there kid. You wouldnt be so alone if you just talk to your parents seriously they can be there for you and help you through this if you just tell them how your feeling and whats going on. Huggssss
  Send a message via Yahoo to lauri  
  (#3 (permalink)) Old
SnowKitten Offline
Experienced TeenHelper

Re: ED, SH, Drugs and Sex. - February 27th 2012, 10:02 PM

I just don't understand how I got here. I'm headed nowhere. I've also been failing classes in school despite trying so hard to live up to what everyone says is my potential.

(#4 (permalink)) Old
lauri Offline
Banned
Experienced TeenHelper

Name: Lauri

Re: ED, SH, Drugs and Sex. - February 28th 2012, 04:27 AM

Maybe there is some underlineing cause. Did something happen that is causing you to be depresssed. Things can happen and the things will spiral out of control. Like I said above I have some mental disorders so they were a factor. I just kept messing up over and over. I need help to get my life back togehter.

No ones pefect and sometimes we fall on are butts but all we have to do is get up. Get up and do something about it go see a therapiast straighten your life out. You dont want to loose eveyrthing like me trust me I didnt think it would ever happen to me and It did. We fall on are butts sometimes because no ones perfect but you got to pick your self up againa and say this time Im going to change Im going tot do better. Im going ot seek help from a therapist and talk to my parents. Also why do what others want you to do like career wise do what you want to do and strive to get good grades dont just do it because people want you to. Do your best dont feel pressured a B is as good as a A. Just be yourself do what you want to do you dont have to live up to any one and dont try to it will just add too much stress. In the end its your life and your the only one your going to live up to is yourself your goals you want for you self. Hope this helped I feel really sad for you. Just sounds what I went through.
  Send a message via Yahoo to lauri  
  (#5 (permalink)) Old
SnowKitten Offline
Experienced TeenHelper

Re: ED, SH, Drugs and Sex. - March 6th 2012, 02:35 AM

I'm pretty sure I have some form of bipolar disorder because of the instability of my moods and theres a few people in my family that have it. Other than that I don't really think I have an excuse to be so fucking depressed. I have a good life. My life used to be shit but now I have it mostly put back together. I dunno, the stress of being perfect is getting to me. I know that I can't really hold on much longer. I need something else to get me through this because what I'm doing isn't helping.

Closed Thread