TeenHelp

TeenHelp (http://www.teenhelp.org/forums/)
-   Pets (http://www.teenhelp.org/forums/f119-pets/)
-   -   which of your pets is your best freind? (http://www.teenhelp.org/forums/f119-pets/t151451-your-pets-your-best-freind/)

JustTheKeags May 23rd 2017 07:59 AM

which of your pets is your best freind?

I love animals. I have 2cats and 1 dog. Sometimes, I feel like my cat thomas is my only freind. since we rescued him, he has always been my best freind. I am wondering who your best (fuzzy) freind is. I love coming home after a rough day of school, only to be greeted by my furry freinds. what about you?

The Darkness May 23rd 2017 08:02 AM

Re: which of your pets is your best freind?

I only have one cat, his name is Baby (though my mom calls him Moxi) and we have a ehh relationship. I still miss everyday my old cat who ran away because my mom made her feel unwelcome in the house, her name was Abby. She was my best friend back then too. Baby's nice too, but he can be a bit of a brat sometimes. He's cute too!!

JustTheKeags May 23rd 2017 08:11 AM

im sorry about your old cat. I used to have the same situation with lily, a cute, fuzzy, furbal that would try to play with me all the time. lilly would sleep in my room every night, and was a very good alarm clock. I would have to wake up aat 5:30 so she could have food. however, even though thomas sleeps in my room, I am really glad that he is always there (and not waking me up for food) i love my other animals, but thomas has always been sticking to me.

arepo May 23rd 2017 09:44 AM

I'm pretty sure my relationship with my two cats is less of a friendship and more of a shared dictatorship. Hint: I'm not in charge. Still, I love both of those arseholes to the moon and back. :p

JustTheKeags May 23rd 2017 09:53 AM

cats are great. when their not eating or sliping, they attack you.

Everglow. May 23rd 2017 11:26 PM

I have put cat because in 2014 I lost my baby and she was the one little creature who always knew how to cheer me up. She was 18 when she died and I'd never really known life without her as we'd had her since she was a kitten. I still miss that little fluff ball! However, I now have three gorgeous rats who are cheeky and naughty, but because they like to bite, I can't take them out for cuddles when I'm sad. As lovely as they are, I don't think anyone will ever replace my kitty cat!

cynefin May 24th 2017 12:37 AM

I voted for cat. I have five cats, all of which have their own quirks and personalities that I enjoy. They greet me at the door and sleep with me at night. They give unconditional love.

Jess~ May 24th 2017 01:04 AM

my cat Smokey was just a homeless alley cat and we rescued her as a kitten. because we had her from so young, i was able to have this bond with her that i don't think a lot of people realize you can have with a cat.
dog people are always saying how cats don't give a crap about their owners, but Smokey will follow me from room to room almost all day, every day. she always greets me at the door, and the other day when i was gone for the whole day for Grad Nite, she threw up in my room because she was mad at me for leaving. XD

she honestly feels like my only friend sometimes, and the dependency she has on me to feed her and take care of her is sometimes my only motivation for going on, because nobody else in my home will take care of her.

Golfing girl May 24th 2017 01:17 AM

I voted for cats and dogs because I have two cats and two dogs. I know that they all run around my house and sometimes it's really crazy because they are playing. But I really do love them all and I am so glad that we were able to adopt all of them. I don't know what I would do without them.

Fading Light. May 24th 2017 01:57 AM

My favourite pet is whichever one I happen to have at the time. I currently have two cats and a dog, and I love them all equally. When I was growing up I had mostly pocket pets (rabbits, guinea pigs, mice, that kind of thing) and I loved them all equally too. Actually come to think of it I just love all animals, and I find it easy to bond with them regardless of species, so that's probably why. :p

Glass Slipper May 24th 2017 02:07 AM

I liked ogs but I hate big dogs I am scared of them so my favorite are small dogs.

FallonRose May 24th 2017 03:44 AM

My roommate's dog is definitely my best friend right now. He loves me so much, dude he sleeps with me every night and doesn't leave (that I'm aware of) until I get up the next morning. And he LOVES playing, all the time.

JustTheKeags May 24th 2017 06:36 AM

what's kind of funny to me is that I posted this thread right after Thomas(my cat) broke my mother's antique lamp (it was really ugly). he ran to me, so i picked him up and deffended him. she frownd and left. I think my cat won the breaker of all things award, because he just broke my shot glass (probably for the better). Thanks Tom.

.Brittany. May 25th 2017 09:56 PM

100% my dog is my best friend!

Coffee. May 26th 2017 04:54 PM

My parents' cats, but currently I'm in the process of adopting my own kitteh. :hehe: I'm a cat person, but someday I also want some pups.

~Radio Flyer~ May 26th 2017 09:42 PM

My cat! He was born in 2006 so he will be 11 years old this summer.

He greets me at the door and waits for me at the window sill while I brush my teeth or wash my hands at the sink. as well and I heard he gave my family a hard time while I was away for 10 days.

He makes himself all curly when he is sleeping and he brings me so much joy. I got him when I was 12 but I can barely remember my life before him.

Everyone at home knows not to mess with me when he is around :bleh: He is my guardian angel <3

I also like horses but I didn't choose that because I never had a horse.

London1621 May 27th 2017 02:13 AM

My cat Grace, she is a tortoiseshell cat I adopted. I love her and my sisters cat Salem who is a all black cat and we adopted him too. My cat Grace, I love her so much, I am always carrying her around because she is my little princess. They both are very spoiled by my dad, but I don't know what I would do if I didn't have her. I am very thankful for her. And I love that every night she sleeps next to me :)

MsNobleEleanor May 27th 2017 02:43 PM

I come home to my dog. I would love more animals at some point.

When I had my gerbil he would be excited to see me when I came home from work in the morning.

I would love to come home to my dog (possibly another dog in 2 years time) gerbils, birds, maybe fish or a reptile.

My dog Bentley means the world to me. I refer him to as my son. He is an awesome cuddler when he is in the mood. :nosweat:

.:Bibliophile:. May 28th 2017 06:07 AM

My cat Dede is my baby and best friend. She has the best personality. She cuddles, she's stubborn and she loves me. I got her as a gift for myself after I was close to six months self harm free. She saved my life the first year or two that I had her because I was so lonely and I was not actively cutting. If it hadn't been for her and my need to take care of her I probably would have gone back to self harm and ended up in a residential treatment center.

Disclosure. May 29th 2017 07:16 AM

I love animals so it's hard for me to say one is my favourite. :D

MorbidDaisies May 29th 2017 12:14 PM

I LOVE CATS but I equally love dogs too. I just love cats way more

matthewmatters June 2nd 2017 11:48 AM

molly the beagle - we play with toys together, share my food chill and lie down we have a great thing going on for years now.