TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Self Harm If you or someone you know is struggling with self harm and needs advice or alternatives, we're here to help.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
shannon_bubs Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: shannon

i need to let everything out... - August 25th 2012, 08:17 PM

This thread has been labeled as triggering, particularly on the subject of self harm, by the original poster or by a Moderator. The contents of this thread might therefore not be suitable for certain sensitive users. Please take this into consideration before continuing to read.

i just need to let everything out. i have put on a stone in 3 months which now makes me overweight for my height. great. i really feel like i need to cut because its really getting to me. i know its not the way to deal with it but im already only taking in around 600 calories a day and its making me put weight on? i just feel like i never fit in because i have to get bigger clothes than all of my friends. to make it worse my mum doesnt speak to me and i havent seen my dad since march. he dosesnt speak to me either. i basically sit in my room feeling sorry for mysely and cut. and then i sort of go on the internet and look for things that i know are gunna trigger me. its really bad but i have got really used to it. i sort of look at pictures of sh cuts on the internet and think 'i can do better than that' so off i go. i guess im punishing myself for being fat. i dont want anyones sympathy and no i havent been to seek help because i dont want my mum knowing because she would hate me. sorry for wasting your time.

(#2 (permalink)) Old
Goodbye_Lullaby Offline
Junior TeenHelper

Name: Ciara

Re: i need to let everything out... - August 25th 2012, 09:26 PM

You shouldn't be punishing your self. Everyone is beutiful, and everyone is worth something. I do think you should try and seek help. Because its hard to stop by yourself but I won't keep on saying that as I SH alone and don't want to say anything. But you need to try and stop, and don't try and trigger yourself. Because from what you say that your trying to do worse than what people have done. If you try and do more than your body can take, unfortunately SH is a addictive and dangerous habit. When you try and stop yourself you will be nearly there

GoodbyeLullaby

I wanna be alive well don't you? There's no use in feeling low.
7th March 2013 Met my Heroes Tonight Alive <3

Closed Thread