TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Self Harm If you or someone you know is struggling with self harm and needs advice or alternatives, we're here to help.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
Audree Elizabeth McCray
Not a n00b

Name: Audree

Unhappy i cutt becuase of being abused and becuase ive lost so many - February 17th 2012, 10:07 PM

This thread has been labeled as triggering, particularly on the subject of suicide, by the original poster or by a Moderator. The contents of this thread therefore might not be suitable for certain sensitive users. Please take this into consideration before continuing to read.

my crush found out i cutt lastnight and he threathed to cutt he got his blade and keept saying I do care about you and I love you and if you cut I will cut my vains and bleed out(4:42pm) ill cut your name into me if I have to(4:45pm) okie, stop cutting for me... if you cut again I will bleed out(4:51pm)
I dont know.... my blade is right in front of me :/(4:59pm) Okay only because I love you(5:00pm)

i picked my blade up and cutt his name into my left arm and a heart and i aaint telling him becase i love him more then life hes sweet and i love him
THIS IS A PEOM I WROTE
pain is the sweet-bitter taste life offers when were created when we fall the pain feels bitter-sweet to me so dose cutting think im stupied a slut anything i dont care what anyone thinks of me at this piont

<3 AngelsAndDemons <3
  Send a message via Yahoo to Audree elizabeth Mccray  
  (#2 (permalink)) Old
jenjen4538 Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Re: i cutt becuase of being abused and becuase ive lost so many - February 18th 2012, 10:30 PM

Sweet heart, you don't have to cut yourself. If you've got a boyfriend who loves you and cares about you that he'd harm himself so you wouldn't harm yourself.. You've gotta stop.. He loves you so much and you can't do that to him.. He loves you and doesn't want anything to hurt you... so don't let him down....

(#3 (permalink)) Old
Smirk Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Re: i cutt becuase of being abused and becuase ive lost so many - February 18th 2012, 11:43 PM

yes, dear, jen's right. if you've got someone who loves you in this world then you're counted as one of the more lucky people here. Do both and yourself a favour and stay away from the blade. if you want to feel anything, feel his love

Smirk...the result of smiling with a quirky sense of humour.

Say what you wish in abuse of me,
For my silence towards the idiot is indeed an answer.
I am not at a loss for a response but rather,
It does not befit the lion to answer the dogs

(#4 (permalink)) Old
Not a n00b

Name: Tiger

Re: i cutt becuase of being abused and becuase ive lost so many - February 20th 2012, 02:33 AM

hey sis you know that im here for u and that i love u if u ever need to talk to me u can just call me txt me fb me or pm me and i will always answer... i will always be here for u and u know that... and i noe how much u care about this guy telling him will be better than not telling him in the long run sis trust me but if u really dnt want to u dnt have to i love u sis 's 4 u

♥ HeartBeatLover ♥ -^v-^v^-♥-^v-^v^-

"I kissed the scars on her skin I still think you're beautiful And i don't ever wanna lose my best friend"

"Form the place I was to the place I am to the place I wanna be For the mountains I've been climbing over and under and over"

If there's anything that you want to Know about me just pm me

My Poems

My Tumblr
  Send a message via Skype™ to ♥ HeartbeatLover ♥ 
Closed Thread