TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Self Harm If you or someone you know is struggling with self harm and needs advice or alternatives, we're here to help.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
SnowKitten Offline
SnowLeopard/Caracal/Otter/Fox
Experienced TeenHelper

Name: Snow

its NEVER fucking GOOD ENOUGH. - March 10th 2012, 12:54 AM

No matter what the FUCK I do to try to stop cutting myself, to make people fucking happy. no matter what the fuck i do its never fucking enough and i'm sick and fucking tired.
I'm getting carted off tot he fucking loony bin because I'm still fucking broken and no one has enough tape to fix me up. no one thinks that i'm fucking trying and i fucking am. i'm so fucking sick of it. its bullshit. im done. fuck it.

Click my eggs and help my dragons grow! :3
  Send a message via AIM to SnowKitten Send a message via Yahoo to SnowKitten  
  (#2 (permalink)) Old
Liz94 Offline
Here I go again
Regular TeenHelper

Name: Elizabeth

Re: its NEVER fucking GOOD ENOUGH. - March 10th 2012, 05:21 PM

In order to be successful in recovery, you have to want to stop for yourself. Stopping for other people is a good thing don't get me wrong, but you need to want to stop for you.

If you are being sent to a place that can help you, use it as a place to get help and kick start your recovery. Take positives out of negatives. For example being put into a place you don't want to go. Think of it as the first step in a new effort to recover.

Slip ups and relapses are an unfortunate part of recovery, they are going to happen. What you have to do is to move on a try again. Don't dweel in the past, but look to the future. It sounds cringy, but it's true.

Just don't give up, your worth recovery.

"Casting all your anxiety upon Him, because He cares for you." 1 Peter 5:7

"For God gave us a spirit not of fear but of power and love and self-control." 2 Timothy 1:7

"Do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewal of your mind, that by testing you may discern what is the will of God, what is good and acceptable and perfect." Romans 12:2

PM/VM me anytime
LIZ
  Send a message via MSN to Liz94  
  (#3 (permalink)) Old
RazorsAndRosary Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: JɑydeMɑrie

Re: its NEVER fucking GOOD ENOUGH. - March 13th 2012, 05:42 PM

That must be upsetting or annoying for you, but whatever you do, don't take it out on yourself. See it as a way to get away from whatever it is that makes you cut, and as a new experience It may do you some good. Something I started doing is taking my knife and stabbing a tree or carving in some wood, it's great anger release :P Try and show them that you don't need to go there, prove you can stop, that way as well as stopping harming you can have the satisfactory of saying they were wrong Chin up, wish you all the best.

Forgive and forget. Forget you ever existed, and forgive myself for being so fucking stupid.
  Send a message via MSN to RazorsAndRosary  
Closed Thread