TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Self Harm If you or someone you know is struggling with self harm and needs advice or alternatives, we're here to help.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
BlaineG. Offline
Banned
Average Joe

Why Bother??? - April 12th 2012, 03:16 PM

Hello--

I am ready to give up its not worth it. Why should I have to change. I am sick of doing all changing. I should not be the only one changing. Its not fair. I am never going to get past cutting. As much as I want to it does not seem like that's going to happen. I know that I am annoying, I know that they don't like me and I don't expect them to. I expect them to do their jobs. That's it! Is that a lot to ask. Its school their suppose to be there to help you. Not make your life a living hell.

I don't know what to do. Someone help?? I need some advise. Please?

(#2 (permalink)) Old
lauri Offline
Banned
Experienced TeenHelper

Name: Lauri

Re: Why Bother??? - April 12th 2012, 04:05 PM

School is hard but you got what one more year or two before college. College will be way better more freedom and no bullys. Bullys is childish stuff and doesnt happen in college really.

Hugggsss your awesome and dont let any one tell you diffrent. Your special in your own way we all are special we all are unique. Embrace that. Life will not always be this way.

Its up to you really if you want to quiet. I have quiet cutting before for a year then went back to it. I have decided to not quiet cuttting but thats my descion and I dont cut a lot anyways.
  Send a message via Yahoo to lauri  
Closed Thread