TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Goals and Ambitions Share your goals and ambitions here, whether they are about your future career, recovery aims or anything else you're hoping to achieve.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
fuzzy wuzzy <3's you
Average Joe

Name: Lillian (Lilli)

Goals for 2019 <3 - December 3rd 2018, 04:44 AM

This weekend I've honestly felt better than I have in a long time. I cleaned my entire apartment, and got our Christmas tree put up, and finally decorated. I got to go shopping for some Christmas stuff yesterday even though there was a little mishap that I won't mention. I've also currently decided to clean out some clutter that needs to go. So, i'm donating a bunch of stuff before Christmas. We're SO READY to get out of here, and I thought it would make our move a lot easier if I got rid of some of my hoarding. I even got to use my treadmill today, and i'm really going to start getting back in shape again before the weather gets warm again. Our lease is up the 1st of June, and my son gets out of Pre-School May 16th. We like our apartment, and all. It's not that. It's just that this community literally sucks. So, I was looking into moving to Hawaii, and transferring my CNA license. Like I said in my last thread. But, I don't know Hawaii is super expensive to live there. I was looking into Florida, or Texas. Somewhere warmer DEFINATLY! I found out I can transfer my CNA license to Texas, but not Florida. But, I was also offered a modeling gig from an independent photographer in Hawaii making 80/hr. But, it's only like an hour, or two for a shoot. I honestly never thought my life would end up with this much light in it. It wasn't too long ago that I had nothing, and to even think about having a future in the mess I was in was out of the question. I never thought I would ever be able to just look at a map of the US, and have the freedom, circumstances, and opportunities to just decide where my kids & I were going to move to... or to even honestly be able to say that I was offered a modeling gig in Hawaii by an independent photographer modeling sportswear making 80/hr. Anyway, i'm just up late, and bored. Reflecting on my good weekend, and thinking about what the future holds. Goodnight, sleep tight.

~~you doubted me then, but look at me now~~

(#2 (permalink)) Old
Celyn Offline
~One Skittles Minion~

Jeez, get a life!

Name: Holly

Re: Goals for 2019 <3 - December 3rd 2018, 07:24 PM

It's so good to hear that you got ready for Christmas and de-cluttered as well. A fresh start sounds just like something you need and it's lovely to hear how positive you feel about the plans to move to a better place next year. Best wishes!

HelpLINK and Live Help Officer
Feel free to PM me! Even if I can’t help, I’m always going to listen <3
SKITTLIFY!

(#3 (permalink)) Old
Average Joe

Name: No Name

Re: Goals for 2019 <3 - December 3rd 2018, 10:26 PM

Lilli, it is so great that you have things in such good order this early before Christmas. That is a great start for the holiday season. It can be hectic during this time and getting a jump start on it is great. The modeling thing sounds amazing as well.

As for me I really never look to far into the following year and am more of a day to day type of kid. I have so many issues I deal with on a daily basis just tackling them on a daily basis is enough for me. If I am able to get through that then I am accomplishing something successful. I am also just a kid and being a kid is I suppose my goal. 6 months of my past that was taken away from me so I should be able to have that for some time.

(#4 (permalink)) Old
Tiffers95 Offline
Here to help
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Tiffany

Re: Goals for 2019 <3 - December 24th 2018, 02:47 PM

I love to see somebody with positive goals for the upcoming year and you are off on the right foot. Remember however decisions are never easy ones to make, but it seems like you have a pretty good head on your shoulders and will find the right mix for yourself and your kids. Good Luck with your future endeavors and if you ever need to chat feel free to send me a message.

(#5 (permalink)) Old
Odyne Offline
The Goddess Of Pain

Regular TeenHelper

Name: Lucy

Re: Goals for 2019 <3 - December 25th 2018, 10:10 AM

Be happy

private message & visitor message
I'm here for you, if you need to talk.

“I am beginning to measure myself in strength, not pounds. Sometimes in smiles.”
Laurie Halse Anderson, Wintergirls

(#6 (permalink)) Old
Wobr Bobr Offline
Banned
Welcome me, I'm new!

Re: Goals for 2019 <3 - January 12th 2019, 01:45 PM

This year I'm saving money to buy a telescope and to buy a trip to a space center to watch a launch with my own eyes! I'm really keen on cosmos and astronomy. Previous years inspired me to study it. I'm reading articles about our Solar System now. For instance, about TNO Haumea [Edited] There are so man things around us but we know so little :c

Last edited by MsNobleEleanor; January 28th 2019 at 01:34 PM. Reason: Removal of link

(#7 (permalink)) Old
Rivière Offline
Par la rivière
I can't get enough

Name: Sarah

Re: Goals for 2019 <3 - January 14th 2019, 11:01 PM

Doing well in my degree.
Passing all the required elements for the job I want to go for.
Not having to wait 2 years to get into training.
Getting over and moving on from him.

Life is for living, not for losing.

Closed Thread