TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Rape and Abuse If you or someone you know is being abused in any way and you need support or advice, don't hesitate to reach out to us here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
nikki-bikki Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Nikki

last week - May 14th 2009, 05:13 AM

Um...I'm not where to start with this, so i'm just gonna tell like the whole story of what happened.

I went to my boyfriends place, we've been together about 4 months now, and 2 of his mates were over. I've met them before and they seemed like nice guys, so we were hanging out and drinking and stuff, just having fun.
It got to about 11:30pm, and my boyfriend asked me to go in his room cause he said he had a 'surprise' waiting for me. So we went in his room and he told me to sit on his bed and he said he'd be back in a second.
So I sat down and waited, then a minute or 1 later he comes back in and his friends follow in behind him. I was thinking this seemed a bit strange, and then they all kinda circled me around the bed.
They all had this...smirk on their faces. Then my boyfriend came up to me and grabbed my arms while one of his mates put a blindfold on me, then he tied my hands behind my back and pushed me down on the bed.
Im not sure who, but one of them stripped me and then raped me, then the other 2 did the same. I was crying and doing everything I could to try and make them stop but nothing worked.
Then they took the blindfold off and one of my boyfriends mates forced me to give him head, and then after that he fingered me and passed me to the other friend.
They all took their turns with me, and it went on for about 2 hours or so.

I havent told anyone cause im scared of what they'll do to me, they said if I told anyone they'd be after me, and I'd be dead. =/

Last edited by SimplyComplex; May 15th 2009 at 03:07 AM. Reason: Added a triggering prefix (just in case) :]
  Send a message via MSN to nikki-bikki  
  (#2 (permalink)) Old
kimvia Offline
is asleep
Experienced TeenHelper

Name: Kim

Re: last week - May 14th 2009, 05:25 AM

I'm sorry sorry they did this to you, nikki...
First of all, if you want to report them, you should do it as soon as possible, bring any unwashed clothes you were wearing, i assume that you've showered since then. Its so brave of you to post on here about this! good for you! I was sexually abused once and i didn't even let myself think about it for the longest time, much less write it down.
*hug*
I would suggest telling the police- that way they won't be able to hurt you, or anyone else, again. but i understand being afraid of any possible reprucussions :/ Maybe you could tell the police and then stay with a relative (untill they are incarcerated) who lives in another area and don't tell anyone but your parents where you are.
also, you could go to the police and tell them that you've been raped by several guys and that they said they'd kill you if you told. ask them how they can protect you if you tell them their names.
i hope this helps a bit, hun...
pm me any time ok? i'm always here to talk <3

PM me any time, ok? I'm always here to help.

What's the second amendment for?
Just in case the government takes away the first.

(#3 (permalink)) Old
Emily. Offline
taste the sky
Experienced TeenHelper

Name: Emily

Re: last week - May 14th 2009, 06:21 AM

Hey Nikki, I'm really sorry that this happened to you hun. And I just want to make sure you know that this was in NO way your fault. Those three boys are the only one's to blame.

I'm really proud of you for reaching out writing about this. Dealing with sexual assault is a really difficult thing to do. And I know it's hard hun, but I really think you should talk to someone about this. You deserve support.

Let a friend or trusted adult know about what happened. They can help you find the support you need and if you want to, they can help you make the police report.

Also you should get checked out by a doctor hun. I know it's not fun, but you should make sure you're okay and didn't get any STI's.

I hope your doing okay right now, and if you want to talk or just need someone to listen, feel free to pm me.
<3 emily

"Sometimes it's a struggle to be not who you want to be, not who you used to be, not who you're going to be,
but just being right where you are, who you are"

(#4 (permalink)) Old
MadPoet Offline
You're the Original <3
Outside, huh?

Name: Amanda.

Re: last week - May 14th 2009, 07:32 AM

Aw, I'm really sorry that this had to happen to you Nikki, I know it must be really hard

I know you might be confused and scared right now, but try to put those feelings aside a bit, in order to make sense of things. What your boyfriend and his friends did to you was definitely not right, and they definitely should not get away with it. Is there anyone that you could talk to about this? I know the idea of speaking up may seem scary to you, but trust me, holding something like this inside become even scarier over time. You're not alone in this, Nikki, as a lot of people have been in your shoes before, and still currently are. You didn't deserve for this to happen to you, and I can promise you that the sooner you get this off of your chest, the sooner you can began to recover from all of this. If you inform the police about this, they're going to make sure that you definitely do not get hurt. It might not seem like it now, but you can get through this, Nikki :] I'm always here if you need anything. Stay strong. x

A lonely soul in a land of broken hearts

(#5 (permalink)) Old
nikki-bikki Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Nikki

Re: last week - May 14th 2009, 08:44 AM

Thanks everyone, really.

The reason I posted on here is because really, I don't have anyone im that close to who I can talk to this about. Well there is one person but im not allowed to speak to him.
I am thinking about going to the police...it's kinda hard though, you know? And im scared. I know the police wouldn't let anything happen, but there's still that feeling there in the pit of my stomach, that somehow they'll find out and come after me.
  Send a message via MSN to nikki-bikki  
  (#6 (permalink)) Old
MadPoet Offline
You're the Original <3
Outside, huh?

Name: Amanda.

Re: last week - May 14th 2009, 09:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nikki-bikki View Post
Thanks everyone, really.

The reason I posted on here is because really, I don't have anyone im that close to who I can talk to this about. Well there is one person but im not allowed to speak to him.
I am thinking about going to the police...it's kinda hard though, you know? And im scared. I know the police wouldn't let anything happen, but there's still that feeling there in the pit of my stomach, that somehow they'll find out and come after me.
That's definitely understandable, and I can see why you would obviously be scared. But, I think you should try to think of the positive things that will come out of you telling someone about this, instead of the possible negatives. While there might always be the chance that something negative may happen due to you reporting it, I think there's an even bigger chance that good with come out of it :]

A lonely soul in a land of broken hearts

(#7 (permalink)) Old
JustARandomGirl Offline
Average Joe

Re: last week - May 14th 2009, 09:09 AM

Report them. Don't let them get away with it hun. If you tell someone then you can get the help and support that you deserve.

Feel free to Pm me anytime if you want to talk.
Take Care. xxx

(#8 (permalink)) Old
ForeverAutumn* Offline
together, we are infinite.
Senior TeenHelper

Re: last week - May 14th 2009, 09:11 PM

Hey there, Nikki.

First off, I just want to say that I agree with what everyone else has said so far - you need to report them, under no circumstances whatsoever was what they did ok. They never, ever should have touched you or hurt you in any way. You clearly said no, and you tried to fight them but they kept going, and that's not all right. Don't keep silent about this, Nikki, don't let them get away with hurting you. Reporting them to the police will be scary, yes. But, you've been strong enough to reach out to us here and tell us what happened - telling the police won't be much different, you know? If you're afraid to say what happened out loud, think about printing out what you've written here and showing it to an officer. Make sure to tell the officer who handles your case that you're nervous about reporting it, chances are the officer will have handled other assault cases in the past and will do his/her best to make the process as easy and comfortable as possible for you.

It's not uncommon for abusers to threaten their victims, to keep them silent. However, these threats aren't always carried out - a lot of the time, they're empty threats to make the victim feel like the abusers still have control, to scare the victim into keeping quiet, etc. I'm not saying for sure that the threats they made were empty but, keep that in mind, ok? This is definitely something you need to add in for your report, so the police are aware the guys have threatened you. They'll make sure to keep you as safe as possible - they'll try to make sure you aren't alone at any time...there are ways to keep you safe, Nikki.

Depending on how long ago it happened - you said it was about a week ago, right? - you may be able to get a rape kit done, to collect evidence. I believe you have about five days after the assault to get a kit done, if it's been longer than five days though, I'd strongly suggest you go to the hospital anyway. They may still be able to collect some kind of evidence and either way, they'll test you to make sure you haven't gotten any STIs and if you have any injuries from the assault, they'll be able to treat them. Seeing a doctor is something you need to do as soon as possible, I can't stress this enough.

Right now though, just make sure you stay away from them. Keep yourself around others at all times, whether the people you stay with know what happened or not. It's so, so important that you aren't alone right now. Talk with your school and make sure they know what happened. If your boyfriend and his friends go to your school, the administration could try to switch up your schedules and make it so you don't have to see them.

Recovering after rape isn't always easy, Nikki, but hang in there, all right? I'm here anytime you need to talk about anything, you aren't alone with any of this. Take good care of yourself.

how could anyone ever tell you, you are anything less than beautiful?| PM Me
self-harm free since 06.10.11.

Closed Thread