TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Rape and Abuse If you or someone you know is being abused in any way and you need support or advice, don't hesitate to reach out to us here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
IAm42 Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Michelle

what .. - November 12th 2010, 11:50 PM

This thread has been labeled as non-PG13 by the original poster or by a Moderator. The contents of this thread might therefore not be suitable for younger users. Please take this into consideration before continuing to read.

Yeah. I'm deeply disturbed right now, shaky and feel like I'm on the verge of tears .. I don't even know what to say. Really. Just .. ugh.

I was sitting on the computer, doing stuff on it and when i felt the back of my chair shaking. I turned around to see why and i saw my brother's computer had pictures of girls up on it. 2+2 together .. my brother was masturbating 3 feet away from me, at 7PM, and i don't know what to do.

I got up almost immediately, walked out of the room, then got the guts to scream at him to 'go away'. My mom thought I was talking about her and got pretty mad, but my brother did end up leaving the room pretty fast.

He has aspergers but I'm not sure if I care or feel like this excuses it right now. I've had a bad history and I feel sick to my stomach right now. It just .. it can't be normal to do that 3 feet away from your sister ...

im sorry if this isnt the right forum, i wasnt sure where to post it

(#2 (permalink)) Old
Visionary
Experienced TeenHelper

Name: Matt

Re: what .. - November 13th 2010, 10:49 AM

That is certainly disturbing, and I can understand your reaction, as it was natural and probably justified.
But you must understand that Aspergers suffers often exhibit acts of inappropriate masturbation. Your reaction will hopefully give him some contemplation of how his actions are innapropriate.
Don't feel guilty, it is a perfectly normal response and he'll hopefully understand what was wrong concerning what he did rather than become quite upset with you.

One million miles away...

(#3 (permalink)) Old
IAm42 Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Michelle

Re: what .. - November 13th 2010, 10:18 PM

The thing is I really think this snapped any want i had to try to build a better relationship with him. Right now, I just want out of this house and as far as away from ANYONE who would do that. For God's sake ..

I can't stand looking at him, and I haven't said anything to him since. I was hard enough when it was him invading my personal space, but now this? I would have thought even he would know this crosses the line...

(#4 (permalink)) Old
lexi212 Offline
Average Joe

Re: what .. - November 15th 2010, 01:46 AM

Hey there... one of the kids I babysit has aspergers and did this same thing last week around me. I can relate to you in that I feel very awkward...I didnt tell his dad, and I dont really know if I should have. Im sorry that your brother did this. If there is any way I can help, let me know. I almost thought about not babysitting him but I need the money.

(#5 (permalink)) Old
Voldermorts Stalker
I can't get enough

Re: what .. - November 16th 2010, 11:34 AM

maybe explain to your mum what he was doing and explain that you understand he has asperges and that your worried that he was doing this about 3 feet away from you, and maybe ask if your mum can talk to him and explain why it is not a normal thing to do.

BADGER BADGER BADGER.........MUSHROOM!!!
Videos team
, articles team and helplink mentor and associate live help operator.

(#6 (permalink)) Old
ARTPOP Offline
I've been here a while

Name: :)

Re: what .. - November 17th 2010, 11:55 AM

I understand your confusion. But he DOES have aspergers which can cause inapproprait masturbation

I'm a superstar because I do pageants!

Closed Thread