TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Rape and Abuse If you or someone you know is being abused in any way and you need support or advice, don't hesitate to reach out to us here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
Sierra. Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Sierra

Unhappy I feel worthless.. - November 14th 2010, 02:35 AM

Yesterday, my boyfriend tried to force me to.. have sex w/him. I hadn't even had my first kiss & all of a sudden he forced himself on me. I tried to push him off, but he had already kissed me. Then he started french kissing. I freaked out & kicked him, but he kept on. He pulled my shirt over my head & tried to take other things off, but I shoved him away & started backing up. He called me tons of names & slapped me. I started crying & he called me a baby & punched me. Then, he just left me there. I sat there crying for a long time. I didn't know what to do..

I wiped my eyes & went back to my parents & acted like nothing had went wrong. When we got home & my parents went to bed, I found myself at the pantry eating all the food I could get my hands on.. After all that was done, I felt guilty & threw it back up.

I just feel SO alone..

(#2 (permalink)) Old
Amanda-Marie Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Re: I feel worthless.. - November 14th 2010, 03:25 AM

o sweetie ur not alone <3 many people on this site have gone through stuff just like u and i am one of them Just know u shouldnt feel guilty for anything ur deffinately not a baby hes a jerk and he shouldnt be doing anything like that to you! what you should do is dump him because if he did that now he will get way worse later if you don't and you dont have to but it may be helpful to tell ur parents because this stuff is hard to go through alone...trust me i would know be happy he actually didnt do it anyways. If you need someone to talk to or vent to about anything you can talk to me ok? Ive had so many messed up situations and relationships with guys its not even funny so im sure i can give you advice. Idk if you believe in God or not but i do so ill be praying for you girl<3

Closed Thread