TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Rape and Abuse If you or someone you know is being abused in any way and you need support or advice, don't hesitate to reach out to us here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
Maria93 Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Unhappy Why is he lying... - December 17th 2011, 01:12 AM

Okay so I invited this guy over one day and we were just chilling when he started kissing me and I was kinda kissing back, but I felt super uncomfortable.
I remember closing my eyes and when I open them I wasnt clothed, and I asked him how did I get this way so quickly.

When I contacted the guy yesterday he is saying that I said something totally different. And he told me his side of the story, which was totally bogus.

I also remember him asking me to have oral sex with him like 20 times(I'm not exaggerating)and I wouldnt budge. But the guy once again said something totally different.

Anyway, after I wouldnt give him oral sex I was at the edge of the bed. I felt weird like dizzy and he asked me to turn around and his voice sounded faded. When I turned around he started to have sex with me and I cried through the whole thing. He even asked if I wanted to stop and I said yes, but he kept going.

However, when I told the guy I didnt want the sex and I was crying he just brushed it off and changed his story about what happen again. And when I kept telling him that definately didnt happen he snapped and was like,"If you dont remember why are we talking about this?" And now he is asking me to meet up with him.

I just don't understand why he is lying to me....

Last edited by Maria93; December 17th 2011 at 01:22 AM.

(#2 (permalink)) Old
Disappearing Offline
Senior TeenHelper

Re: Why is he lying... - December 17th 2011, 01:55 AM

First, I am very sorry that happened to you. No one should have to go through what you went through and it must be really confusing for you. It's okay to feel that way. If you need/want to talk about anything, you can PM me anytime. I promise I'll try to understand and help. As for why he is lying, he probably feels ashamed or guilty for whatever happened that night. Hope this helps.

(#3 (permalink)) Old
Squiggly Offline
I've been here a while

Re: Why is he lying... - December 17th 2011, 04:13 PM

I am very sorry that this has happened to you No one should have to go through this. He is most likely lying because he feels guilty or because he is afraid he will get into trouble but he deserves to for what he did. I wouldn't meet up with him.

(#4 (permalink)) Old
FlyingTrue Offline
I've been here a while

Re: Why is he lying... - December 18th 2011, 07:36 PM

Firstly, don't meet up with him, based on what happened his intentions might be to cause further harm to you. I highly recommend reporting what he did to the police.
  Send a message via Skype™ to FlyingTrue 
  (#5 (permalink)) Old
Haruhi Offline
Kpop Fan ~
Junior TeenHelper

Name: Jorddii

Re: Why is he lying... - December 18th 2011, 08:28 PM

Whatever you do, make sure you do not see him again. I am so sorry this happened to you, nobody should have to endure this. You should go to the police immediately you never know if he could do this again to someone else.

PM me if you ever need to talk, I understand what you're going through.

Closed Thread