TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Rape and Abuse If you or someone you know is being abused in any way and you need support or advice, don't hesitate to reach out to us here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
Average Joe

Name: Emily

Question I don't know how to explain this. - April 19th 2012, 02:32 AM

This thread has been labeled as triggering, particularly on the subject of rape or abuse, by the original poster or by a Moderator. The contents of this thread might therefore not be suitable for certain sensitive users. Please take this into consideration before continuing to read.

Dear People of TH,
So, today on my bus the kid next to me,Justin did things to me. He made me put my hand on his area. On top of that he started moving it around. I'm just crush completely by this and have no idea what to do. Any advice?

Thanks in advance,
Ebunny96
  Send a message via Skype™ to ReasonsForRecovery 
  (#2 (permalink)) Old
Stargazed. Offline
Outside, huh?

Re: I don't know how to explain this. - April 19th 2012, 02:47 AM

Hey there,

I'm sorry for what he's done to you. You don't deserve that. Honestly, I think you should report this to either the bus company, or if it's ran by your school, you should tell your school about this. What he's done isn't right and he needs to be punished. I can see you're hurt and confused by this incident so talking about it will definitely help. Writing any negative feelings down and distracting yourself from the incident also helps. I'd also suggest that you keep your distance from him. If possible, sit elsewhere on the bus, avoid him at school/ in the neighborhood, and don't text/call him (if you do). If you feel like you want to get out how you feel about him, and what he's done, then write it all out and put it in an envelope; you don't have to give it to him. But at least that way, you have it all out. I hope that you get this sorted and you feel better soon.

Take care. I'm here if you need a chat.

(#3 (permalink)) Old
Alext64 Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Alex

Re: I don't know how to explain this. - April 20th 2012, 01:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ebunny96 View Post
Dear People of TH,
So, today on my bus the kid next to me,Justin did things to me. He made me put my hand on his area. On top of that he started moving it around. I'm just crush completely by this and have no idea what to do. Any advice?

Thanks in advance,
Ebunny96
I agree with the other post - something must be done about this.
It's 100% not okay, and unacceptable.

As a whole, when things like this happen, the "victim" of the situation is usually afraid to do anything about it.
Don't let yourself fall into that trap - tell somebody.
Make sure to specify that you are afraid of what will happen if he finds out that you told. This cannot be allowed to continue.
For your sake, and the sake of others, it must be done.

Also, for you, I suggest you find someone whom you are comfortable speaking with on a constant basis. Someone who you trust no matter what.
It's so important to have in life...especially when things like this are going on.
Best of luck...if you ever need to talk, you know we are available.

Closed Thread