TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Rape and Abuse If you or someone you know is being abused in any way and you need support or advice, don't hesitate to reach out to us here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
Fursuit97 Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Exclamation Scared of my master.... - April 20th 2012, 03:15 PM

This thread has been labeled as triggering, particularly on the subject of rape or abuse, by the original poster or by a Moderator. The contents of this thread might therefore not be suitable for certain sensitive users. Please take this into consideration before continuing to read.

Hi, im new here so i dont know how acceptable it is to ask about this

I have a small problem.... a big problem actually... i am a young, gay, submissive male who has a master. for those of you who don't know what im talking about, please dont reply... anyway, yes i am used as his "pet" because i've sold myself to him. i know im young but i have the mind of a much more matured person so i do not want to here about "oh you're too young to be sure about what you're doing"
the long and short of it is; yes i love the sex, and in some cases, minor abuse... but then when he gets angry, he REALLY abuses me
what should i do?

(#2 (permalink)) Old
George^^ Offline
Hi :D
Senior TeenHelper

Name: George

Re: Scared of my master.... - April 20th 2012, 07:12 PM

Talk to him about it, maybe? - Don't ever let yourself get in a dangerous situation with him, if he seems like he's going to really hurt you, get out of there for a while and just let him figure himself out.

I know what you kind of mean by having a master, because it's like bondage, right? (I am not the most experianced in this subject, but I do know a bit...)

Also, I can't say your too young because I'm the same age as you, but do you like, live with him? Is he older than you? Are you okay, has he like, really physically hurt you more than the minor abuse?- Do you know where you can get help if it gets really bad?

If it gets really bad and you don't feel safe, go to someone's house and ask for help, or go to the hospital if any of it hurts really bad or you can't move it, go to the hospital, there is a rule with doctors that mean they can't really tell on you unless it's against the law, but even then you can talk to them about other things.

Keep yourself safe, sweets, and also don't let yourself get hurt too bad, respect yourself, and I'm always here to talk, but I really say that if it gets bad, leave. Your a human not a thing.

I've said it once, I've said it twice, I've said it a thousand fucking times
That I'm OK, that I'm fine, that it's all just in my mind
But this has got the best of me, and I can't seem to sleep
It's not 'cause you're not with me, it's cause you never leave

(#3 (permalink)) Old
WashoutThePain Offline
=]
Outside, huh?

Name: Ask Away!

Re: Scared of my master.... - April 20th 2012, 07:14 PM

Never feel scared or unsure about calling the police. No one ever has the right to hurt or harm you in any way. At age 14, you are way too young to be involved in something like this (in my opinion). Please make sure you find some safety and set some boundaries. That's super important.

(#4 (permalink)) Old
Coffee. Offline
Condom Queen
TeenHelp Addict

Name: Traci

Re: Scared of my master.... - April 20th 2012, 09:37 PM

Hey there,

I think you need to get out of this situation. Sex does not have to be about this, although rougher sex as this can be pleasurable, and being cared for can be easy, this is not what a loving relationship should be. I'm assuming, from most of these situations, that the person is a lot older than you, which depending on where you live can be illegal and both of you may suffer the consequences. I would really think about talking to the police or an adult you trust, and getting out of this situation. You can get seriously hurt, you can get arrested, a whole lot of problems can arise from an already problematic relationship.

Because you have sold yourself, this counts as prostitution, and this hotline can help you: 1800-551-1300 The foundation is called "Children of the Night" and they are a nonprofit helping teenagers get out of prostutituion and start their own lives. I hope you look into their resources at least. Good luck.

I said to the sun, "Tell me about the big bang"
& the sun said “it hurts to become."
Andrea Gibson, "I Sing The Body Electric; Especially When My Power Is Out"
  Send a message via MSN to Coffee.  
  (#5 (permalink)) Old
Tigerlily. Offline
Rawr
I can't get enough

Name: Cheye

Re: Scared of my master.... - April 21st 2012, 03:00 AM

Hi there, I am so sorry to hear about this, and I know you want us to leave age out of the matter, but the fact is that in a situation like this, at least for myself, I can't just leave it be. All the people above are right, you do not need to put up with this, and do not hesitate to call the police. You can have a bdsm type relationship, and have sex, without it having to be like this. This is actually really dangerous, especially if your master is older than you, and even more so if they are legally an adult, which I'm assuming they are. I really do suggest you listen to what Traci said about the Children of the Night organization. They have a lot of great resources, and all it takes is a simple phone call, I suggest looking at their website, it is really full of all the information you need to know, and they can take you out of this situation, which I think may be the best option for you. Like I said, I know you like the sex, and while I think maybe 14 is too young in some cases, I'd be a hypocrite if I told you not to. You can still have sex, and have this submission type of relationship, in a much safer way with someone who cares about your well being and likes you for you, not what you can offer sexually. Please at least think about looking at that site, and calling the number.

Resident old person, back from much needed, multiple year hiatus.

HelpLINK Mentor(1/28/11)Live Help Operator(5/28/11)Social Networking Team(2/9/12)Rape and Abuse Forum Moderator(2/11/12)Articles Team(7/17/12)Sex and Puberty Forum Moderator(7/28/12)Fashion and Style Forum Moderator(9/23/12)Chat Mod(10/13/12)Buddy(11/18/12)
  Send a message via MSN to Tigerlily. Send a message via Yahoo to Tigerlily. Send a message via Skype™ to Tigerlily. 
  (#6 (permalink)) Old
Through-Glass Offline
<3
I've been here a while

Name: Jessi

Re: Scared of my master.... - April 21st 2012, 09:32 PM

Hey there,

First of all, make sure that you are using your safe-word. That is the NUMBER ONE RULE in the lifestyle. If you use your safe-word and your Master continues, that is assault/abuse and you need to get as far away from him as possible.

If, however, there is hesitation as to what is considered "play", make sure you communicate with him openly and clearly. Let him know that your limits may be different than what he is used to. Again, safe-words. You HAVE to have them.

Now, on the whole "age" thing...my personal opinion is that experimenting with BDSM/Leather/etc is a very, very adult-oriented and potentially dangerous thing to do. It was even risky for me when I became involved at the age of eighteen...if I didn't have close friends mentoring me, I could have easily ended up in a dangerous situation. However, as long as you are extremely careful and open with your partner, I won't tell you that you absolutely should not do it. The exception to that is if your partner is older than you are by more than a year or so. In that case, please, please get out of that relationship. Age differences when you are an adult and when you are fourteen are totally different...this could harm you in more ways than one. Please consider this when deciding what to do about your situation.

PM me any time. I'm relatively new to the lifestyle myself, but if you have any questions, I'll do everything I can to help. <3

[/url]
"For the first time
in a long time,
I can say that I wanna try.
I feel helpless for the most part,
but I'm learning to open my eyes.
And the sad truth of the matter is,
I'll never get over it,
but I'm gonna try
to get better and overcome each moment
in my own way"

Motion City Soundtrack, "Even If It Kills Me"
  Send a message via Yahoo to Through-Glass  
  (#7 (permalink)) Old
TK Redfern Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: TK

Re: Scared of my master.... - April 22nd 2012, 04:45 AM

Talk to him. I have a friend that was in a similar situation. Your master should understand if you tell him to take it a little easier. Try what my brother calls a safe word that lets your master know that your sorry for whatever you did and that he's taking it a little to far and you dont feel safe. nd not in the good way.

(#8 (permalink)) Old
SM13 Offline
Experienced TeenHelper

Re: Scared of my master.... - April 25th 2012, 10:26 AM

Please don't let yourself get into a dangerous situation. Do y'all have a safe word? If not you should probably make one snd if he doesn't respect it you need to find somewhere to get help. Nobody deserves to be hurt like he is doing it you. I hope that everything turns out ok.

Best wishes
~SM~

Closed Thread