TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Mental Health Use this forum to share your mental health concerns and to seek advice.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
frisoni98 Offline
Not a n00b

Name: Stanislav

Anger is driving me insane!!! - November 30th 2013, 04:48 PM

As some of you may know, I have terrible anger managment problems. I also suffer from constant depression to make it worse.

When I'm at school or any public place, I try my best to control my anger and not hurt someone.
I can barely hold it when I see those rich little brats and their bitches, those ugly faced bookworms and retarded hip hop dancers.

I would rip their heads off If I could, but I realize the legal consequences of such actions.

I try taking out my anger by punching the bag after school, when I'm all alone.

This what happened is really disturbing. I was punching it as usual and the n this burning rage took overe and I felt agressive as a wild animal! I was screaming and punching the bag as strong as I could.
Then I started feeling dizzy and fell to my knees. My vision was blurred and demonic voices urged me to do horrible things! So I closed my eyes, layed down and fell asleep. After I woke up, everything seemed fine and I went to study. Then I went to sleep and dreamed of killing people I hate.
And this morning at school I saw this [Edited] anf his bitchy girlfriends talking usual crap.
For unknown reason I became incredibly angry and had that feel again. I heard the voices say "KILL...RAPE...HURT"...
So I rushed out of the school before I do something stupid!
After about half an hour, my senses got sharp again and my anger was gone. Then I felt really sad and cried for hours.

What is happening to me, people?? What do I do? I feel clueless!

And in case you say, I'm not trolling, I'm only looking for help!

The burning grief is tormenting me
The hate I feel is destroying me
Only vengeance will give me peace
Only vengeance will set my spirit free

Last edited by PSY; November 30th 2013 at 06:28 PM. Reason: Removed potentially offensive term.

(#2 (permalink)) Old
PSY Offline
Hugh Jackman ♥

TeenHelp Addict

Name: Robin

Re: Anger is driving me insane!!! - November 30th 2013, 06:36 PM

Hello, Stanislav! Can you think of when you first began to experience this anger, and what might have happened in your life around that time? People rarely feel angry for no reason at all... so it might help to think about things that have happened at home, school, with friends, in your community, etc.

It sounds like your punching bag technique has worked for a while, but you might want to try other coping techniques as well. This list of alternatives to self harm can actually be applied to your situation, even if you don't engage in self harm, since it includes alternatives for when you're feeling angry or restless. You might want to pick one or two that you can do at school (e.g., squeezing a stress ball in your hand or running laps during lunch).

Have you ever hurt someone (including yourself)? Have you ever come close to hurting anyone? If so, then it may be best to seek professional help before the situation escalates and something worse happens.

(#3 (permalink)) Old
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Ki

Re: Anger is driving me insane!!! - December 1st 2013, 06:06 AM

Has anything in your Past happend, it may take time to dig this out because some memories you forget because they scared or made you become angry that your brain forget's these memories, but as soon as you know the root cause to these anger breakouts you can learn to handle them im going to use a patient but for obv reason ill say Example B instead of the name

"Example B has sever Anger issues towards his family, he has now come to understand that his little brother had more attension then he did and that has now effected it him at the age of 48, but now he knows this he can deal with it, from going woodwork sessions too Art or Music therapy too talk and deal with his problems in a controlled enviroment"

If you Enjoy a certain hobby If your message me your area your based i can look for therapy/Social Sessions that may help you,

From Next Week Every Tuesday i will be running a Runescape And League of Legends night for people to Unwind maybe learn a new game and Maybe let off some steam of the week before , let me know if your intrested see you soon hope i helped

(#4 (permalink)) Old
frisoni98 Offline
Not a n00b

Name: Stanislav

Re: Anger is driving me insane!!! - December 1st 2013, 09:46 PM

In short lines, my life sucks! I had painful and boring childhood with no friends and no love!
I was also bullied in school and I held my anger for long time. Then I simply erupted and I've beaten up that bully.
In school nobody liked me. They were even scared of my explosive nature and they avoided me.
I met a few friends in school, and they are wonderful friends. I love them more then myself.

I actually hate myself pretty much. I wanted to die since I was little kid. Nobody knew how I feel, not even my parents.
They told me to hold my anger, be nice etc. and look at me now!

I am full of anger I can barely control, I hear voices in my head!

I'm really a fuc*ed up person! I can't stand myself anymore.

The burning grief is tormenting me
The hate I feel is destroying me
Only vengeance will give me peace
Only vengeance will set my spirit free

(#5 (permalink)) Old
Average Joe

Name: Alexa

Re: Anger is driving me insane!!! - December 1st 2013, 11:39 PM

Anger is a very strong emotion, and I think the most destructive. Your adrenaline kicks in and you sort of go into a blind rage. It is hard to control your anger but if you keep going down this path you might get in serious trouble or worse, harm yourself. I hate when someone types "I want to kill myself." or "I want to die." It kind of breaks my heart, because I know I can hardly do anything to help them. If you want to talk you can PM me??

Closed Thread