Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

  • Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Mental Health Use this forum to share your mental health concerns and to seek advice.

Closed Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
  (#1 (permalink)) Old
Ginger98 Offline
Average Joe
Ginger98's Avatar
Name: Ginger98
Age: 21
Gender: Female
Location: Noneya

Posts: 101
Join Date: March 11th 2014

I just don't know. - March 14th 2014, 03:45 PM

I know none of you members are professionals but I'm wondering something. I feel like I might be bipolar or something. I just feel like I have some undiagnosed mental issue/ issues. With the things I think about there has to be something wrong, ya know? It could just be hormones or me overthinking it but maybe not. Any advice?
  (#2 (permalink)) Old
Not_here Offline
I can't get enough
Not_here's Avatar
Name: nobody
Gender: Other

Posts: 2,537
Blog Entries: 571
Join Date: October 24th 2011

Re: I just don't know. - March 14th 2014, 04:00 PM

Hey there Ginger98~
Firstly, welcome to TH! I hope you're finding your way around here and that you find the support you need. As for your question, it's possible that you have mental health issues as you've mentioned. If you're concerned and want to be tested/assessed, what you could do is speak to your general practioner/physical doctor. Then they can help you go from there and refer you and to a specialist or professional. Another thing you could do is speak to a school counselor or make an appointment with a counselor/therapist outside of the school setting. That might be difficult if your parents aren't keen on arranging that. So for your age, I would either speak to a school guidance counselor or mention it at your next doctor's check-up appointment. Best of luck.
Closed Thread


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

All material copyright 1998-2019, TeenHelp.
Terms | Legal | Privacy | Conduct | Complaints

Powered by vBulletin®.
Copyright ©2000-2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search engine optimization by vBSEO.
Theme developed in association with vBStyles.