TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Mental Health Use this forum to share your mental health concerns and to seek advice.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
CNA2 Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Question opinions .low self esteen - October 30th 2010, 09:52 AM

what should i do? i have low self esteem and no confidence .really? although everyone says i could be a model or im so pertty that i could have any guy or what not ? and my husband tellls me to but it does not make a difference at all.!!!!! its like when he looks at a naked lady or pertty one i get so jelious or i get jelious if he talks to girl some of the times not all of them, he doesnt even flrt either. he use to do it alot to me at the beginning of our relationship but i never did at the that to him. sometimes he still does it. idk what the hell is wrong with me ? sometimes i feel fine . i mean when i was youner i did have a nervous break down with family issues and crap . maybe it has something to do with that? but see i never did that to my exs either like be jelious or really never questioned them maybe like once . maybe i just decided now is the time to be careful in the relationship and not trust so easy but then why am i have such low self esteem ????? ugh so frustrating i wish i was more confident in myself.
instead of feeling like im no good and not smart .well my mom has apart of doing that ...the smart part..gosh i needed some of this off my chess!!!!!! . i like to bulid up my thoughts and overload my brain thats probally why i had that nervous break down awile back. to much crazy drama in my life ....all the time i can never run away from it and sucks sometimes .all i know is at least i have my husband : )

(#2 (permalink)) Old
AmazonQueen Offline
Why so Serious?
I've been here a while

Name: Jess

Re: opinions .low self esteen - October 31st 2010, 05:26 PM

Well for starters don't call yourself down, everyday name 2 things you like about yourself even if it KILLS you, and name 1 thing you liked about your day...eventually you'll start to believe it when someone compliments you smile and say thanks don't argue or deny it...do something you enjoy practice and get really good at it, do something you can be proud of...those are just some things that may help hope all goes well I used to have low self esteem but since i started in kick boxing it's gone way up as well as my confidence and I STILL get jelious when other girls show affection in any shape way or form for my boyfriend, its human to get jelious find comfort in the fact that your husband is with YOU he married YOU if he didn't love you he wouldn't have

The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows.
It is a very mean and nasty place and it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it.
You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain't how hard you hit; it's about how hard you can get hit, and keep moving forward.
How much you can take, and keep moving forward.
PM me if you need to talk about ANYTHING.

1 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
Closed Thread