TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

  • Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!


Mental Health Use this forum to share your mental health concerns and to seek advice.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
  (#1 (permalink)) Old
LucyLouWho Offline
In that order...
I've been here a while
********
 
LucyLouWho's Avatar
 
Name: Chelsey
Age: 27
Gender: Female
Location: West Virginia, US

Posts: 1,968
Join Date: January 5th 2009

General Anxiety Disorder (GAD) - November 6th 2010, 04:39 PM

I, as well as someone who I know with a masters in sociology, think that I have general anxiety disorder. Why?

Well, there are a few reasons.
1.) I have a 14 month old son. Sometimes whenever he's crying, I feel so nervous and helpless. I notice that I start to breathe faster and sometimes, if it's really bad, I get dizzy when these feelings occur. And, of course, with all of these other reactions, my pulse seems to go up.

2.) I didn't even think about this until the person I mentioned asked whether I do this or not, but I tend to avoid places/situations where there will be a lot of people or sometimes even just a few people who I don't know well. There are a few stores in town that I rarely go into because of some sort of "unsafe" feeling that I get. And when I need to call somewhere about a bill or something, I typically try to get someone else to do it.

I just feel like there is probably some sort of medication that could help me with these feelings, especially about my son. I don't get mad at him or want to hurt him or anything, none of that. But I do get mad at myself quite a bit for being unable to handle him at times when all he is doing is fussing a little bit like babies do. I want to be able to take care of my son without getting these nervous and anxious feelings and having to literally walk out of the room in order to remain calm.

I talked to my husband about this, as well as my mom and grandmother, and they basically all think that nothing is wrong with me and that I'm just stressed out, despite my professional friend telling me that I would probably benefit from seeing a psychiatrist.

I just don't know... Do you think that I should seek help? Or just assume that this is stress and deal with it?

Edit- I just noticed the anxiety sub-forum... Sorry! I guess I put this in the wrong place. I didn't mean to.


Previously Mommy.Wife.Student
   
  (#2 (permalink)) Old
Connie Offline
Member
Average Joe
***
 
Connie's Avatar
 
Name: Connie
Gender: Female

Posts: 143
Blog Entries: 11
Join Date: April 4th 2010

Re: General Anxiety Disorder (GAD) - November 6th 2010, 06:55 PM

Hi !!

It could be just stress but some of the symptoms you discribe do seem to fit the GAD condition. I would say to get it checked out. Even if does turn out to be stress, you will get some help to better deal with it.

Last edited by Connie; November 6th 2010 at 06:55 PM. Reason: spelling
   
  (#3 (permalink)) Old
Stupidity Kills
Outside, huh?
**********
 
OMFG!You'reActuallySmart!'s Avatar
 

Posts: 4,500
Blog Entries: 10
Join Date: December 19th 2009

Re: General Anxiety Disorder (GAD) - November 6th 2010, 07:34 PM

It's normal to be concerned whenever a child of yours is crying (although I don't have one). So it's understandable if he is crying for whatever reason and you try to console him but it doesn't work right away. Feeling helpless can in this sense be understandable but what is it you're feeling helpless about?

For the second thing, what is it about those places that makes you avoid them? Is it a fear of being judged and feeling embarassed in front of many people, you think you won't be sure how to act or you're fearful of going outside in big places simply because there are many people? The reason for asking this is there are different mental illnesses for a fear of going outside but they differ on the reasons why one doesn't want to go outside, so it could be a symptom of GAD, social anxiety disorder, agoraphobia or something else. The symptoms for these present about the same in social contexts. Regardless of which it is, the medications probably would be about the same but a psychiatrist will ask you these questions in order to figure out the nature of the disorder as the psychotherapy may differ.

Is there a lot of stress in your life currently and it gets manifested sometimes onto your son?


I can rip you off, and steal all your cash, suckerpunch you in the face, stand back and laugh. Leave you stranded as fast as a heart-attack.
- Danko Jones (I Think Bad Thoughts)
   
  (#4 (permalink)) Old
LucyLouWho Offline
In that order...
I've been here a while
********
 
LucyLouWho's Avatar
 
Name: Chelsey
Age: 27
Gender: Female
Location: West Virginia, US

Posts: 1,968
Join Date: January 5th 2009

Re: General Anxiety Disorder (GAD) - November 7th 2010, 08:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WOW!USaidSomethingSmart! View Post
It's normal to be concerned whenever a child of yours is crying (although I don't have one). So it's understandable if he is crying for whatever reason and you try to console him but it doesn't work right away. Feeling helpless can in this sense be understandable but what is it you're feeling helpless about?

For the second thing, what is it about those places that makes you avoid them? Is it a fear of being judged and feeling embarassed in front of many people, you think you won't be sure how to act or you're fearful of going outside in big places simply because there are many people? The reason for asking this is there are different mental illnesses for a fear of going outside but they differ on the reasons why one doesn't want to go outside, so it could be a symptom of GAD, social anxiety disorder, agoraphobia or something else. The symptoms for these present about the same in social contexts. Regardless of which it is, the medications probably would be about the same but a psychiatrist will ask you these questions in order to figure out the nature of the disorder as the psychotherapy may differ.

Is there a lot of stress in your life currently and it gets manifested sometimes onto your son?
But sometimes when he's crying... like if he seems to be really upset about something when he has everything that he could possibly need and I honestly haven't the slightest guess what's wrong, I can't even think to try to console him.

For example: It's 4:00 in the morning right now. He's up playing. I'm not tired... but this situation makes me nervous. I'm awake with him at this hour alone and it just never feels "right". Something about it makes me nervous... Usually whenever he first wakes up at times like this, I start to breathe faster for a few minutes until I go get him out of his crib and let him down to play. And right now, though I don't feel too awful nervous, my heart is going rather fast...

And as far as the not wanting to go to certain places, it depends on the place, I think. There is one shopping center in town that makes me nervous to go into alone... I think it's because I'm not as familiar with it as I am others. But of course I'm not going to be familiar with the place if I don't go in often. So I don't know. It's just a feeling that I have about a bad situation... although I know that nothing bad is going to happen, most likely.


Previously Mommy.Wife.Student
   
  (#5 (permalink)) Old
Stupidity Kills
Outside, huh?
**********
 
OMFG!You'reActuallySmart!'s Avatar
 

Posts: 4,500
Blog Entries: 10
Join Date: December 19th 2009

Re: General Anxiety Disorder (GAD) - November 7th 2010, 09:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mommy.Wife.Student View Post
But sometimes when he's crying... like if he seems to be really upset about something when he has everything that he could possibly need and I honestly haven't the slightest guess what's wrong, I can't even think to try to console him.

For example: It's 4:00 in the morning right now. He's up playing. I'm not tired... but this situation makes me nervous. I'm awake with him at this hour alone and it just never feels "right". Something about it makes me nervous... Usually whenever he first wakes up at times like this, I start to breathe faster for a few minutes until I go get him out of his crib and let him down to play. And right now, though I don't feel too awful nervous, my heart is going rather fast...

And as far as the not wanting to go to certain places, it depends on the place, I think. There is one shopping center in town that makes me nervous to go into alone... I think it's because I'm not as familiar with it as I am others. But of course I'm not going to be familiar with the place if I don't go in often. So I don't know. It's just a feeling that I have about a bad situation... although I know that nothing bad is going to happen, most likely.
Some of the anxiety regarding your son seems a bit normal to me. If he's playing and you're worried about him so you set him out of his crib, to me that indicates you were worried he may hurt himself playing in the crib (i.e. falling out). That seems like something any caring mother would do. Was this the reason for the feeling you had or was it something else? I'm confounded on this particular example because there's an aspect that seems perfectly reasonable and natural but I cant quite figure out what amount is excessive as parents often worry irrationally about their young children.

When he's crying and you don't know what to do to console him, why do you not want to think of consoling him? Is there a thought that you will fail at doing so and you want to avoid feeling like that, do you think you'll make it worse, etc...?

But reading what you say, including avoidance of certain large places, these feelings of something not being right, are they accompanied by certain consequences, rational or irrational? Regarding certain places, does the nervousness subside when you're with someone you trust and can talk to who may know of your nervousness? Lastly, this one I'm most unsure of but when you mention you avoid certain things, such as not doing something for fear of failure, this hints at perfectionism with a low self-esteem. As I said, this I have the most uncertainty in but do feel you have either perfectionist or benchmarks or goals that are way too high to reach yet you continue to have them set that high? None of these questions are meant to be offensive, overly invasive or make you nervous if they do.


I can rip you off, and steal all your cash, suckerpunch you in the face, stand back and laugh. Leave you stranded as fast as a heart-attack.
- Danko Jones (I Think Bad Thoughts)
   
  (#6 (permalink)) Old
LucyLouWho Offline
In that order...
I've been here a while
********
 
LucyLouWho's Avatar
 
Name: Chelsey
Age: 27
Gender: Female
Location: West Virginia, US

Posts: 1,968
Join Date: January 5th 2009

Re: General Anxiety Disorder (GAD) - November 7th 2010, 09:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WOW!USaidSomethingSmart! View Post
Some of the anxiety regarding your son seems a bit normal to me. If he's playing and you're worried about him so you set him out of his crib, to me that indicates you were worried he may hurt himself playing in the crib (i.e. falling out). That seems like something any caring mother would do. Was this the reason for the feeling you had or was it something else? I'm confounded on this particular example because there's an aspect that seems perfectly reasonable and natural but I cant quite figure out what amount is excessive as parents often worry irrationally about their young children.

When he's crying and you don't know what to do to console him, why do you not want to think of consoling him? Is there a thought that you will fail at doing so and you want to avoid feeling like that, do you think you'll make it worse, etc...?

But reading what you say, including avoidance of certain large places, these feelings of something not being right, are they accompanied by certain consequences, rational or irrational? Regarding certain places, does the nervousness subside when you're with someone you trust and can talk to who may know of your nervousness? Lastly, this one I'm most unsure of but when you mention you avoid certain things, such as not doing something for fear of failure, this hints at perfectionism with a low self-esteem. As I said, this I have the most uncertainty in but do feel you have either perfectionist or benchmarks or goals that are way too high to reach yet you continue to have them set that high? None of these questions are meant to be offensive, overly invasive or make you nervous if they do.
The reason that I feel that way about Kaden when he is upset is because sometimes, not all the time... It usually either happens when I'm home alone with him or up alone with him at night. I don't really know how to explain it... It's like I feel like I'm thinking so fast about what is going on that I'm not actually able to rationally think of anything at all. Like everything in my head is jumbled up and not easily accessed whenever these episodes happen. Typically, whenever it's bad, I end up having to either have Kaden's father help me so I can go into the other room and chill for a few minutes... somewhere where I can't hear Kaden crying or fussing... Or if Matt (my husband) has work early the next morning, I end up having to call my mom to help me. She lives next door and I have taken Kaden down to her on many occasions because of this reason and it makes me feel like I'm not doing my job as a mother, you know? I don't mind receiving help... But I feel like I get way too much of it. More than normal, anyway.

And Kaden is probably the smallest problem in this situation... but he's the one that I'm most concerned about. I don't want him to grow up knowing that I couldn't handle him on some occasions and had to give him to someone else to take care of. I want to fix this so I can be calm and collected with him at all times, even when I don't know how to fix the problem. My reactions just don't seem normal. It's like I'm freaking out over things that every mom is used to, even I was at one point. He used to get up 5-6 times a night and I was absolutely fine... no problem. But now, sometimes if he so much as gets up more than once, I start to get nervous, scared, have the physical symptoms that I mentioned earlier, and if it's really bad, I get dizzy.

The bigger problems are the ones that affect me in public or in college. An example of another situation is that on Thursdays I have my A&P lecture class... well, I don't wait for the class to start in the upstairs hallway like everyone else does... I wait outside by the picnic table until it's just about time to start. It makes me feel safe... I know that there is no one watching me to mess anything up and that if I'm outside alone, no one will talk to me. I'm usually very nervous to talk to other people... at least until I've talked to them a few times.

As far as consequences... I don't know... I usually just feel like people are watching me to do something wrong, though when I think about this, like right now, I know that it's absolutely ridiculous to think that.

And yes, the nervousness greatly subsides when I'm with someone who I know well.

I don't think it's the perfectionist thing... I have goals, but they mostly have to do with college/career. And I don't really think that I have low self-esteem. I feel pretty good about myself... not necessarily perfect, but I don't feel bad about myself as far as appearance/achievements go.


Previously Mommy.Wife.Student
   
  (#7 (permalink)) Old
Stupidity Kills
Outside, huh?
**********
 
OMFG!You'reActuallySmart!'s Avatar
 

Posts: 4,500
Blog Entries: 10
Join Date: December 19th 2009

Re: General Anxiety Disorder (GAD) - November 7th 2010, 11:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mommy.Wife.Student View Post
The reason that I feel that way about Kaden when he is upset is because sometimes, not all the time... It usually either happens when I'm home alone with him or up alone with him at night. I don't really know how to explain it... It's like I feel like I'm thinking so fast about what is going on that I'm not actually able to rationally think of anything at all. Like everything in my head is jumbled up and not easily accessed whenever these episodes happen. Typically, whenever it's bad, I end up having to either have Kaden's father help me so I can go into the other room and chill for a few minutes... somewhere where I can't hear Kaden crying or fussing... Or if Matt (my husband) has work early the next morning, I end up having to call my mom to help me. She lives next door and I have taken Kaden down to her on many occasions because of this reason and it makes me feel like I'm not doing my job as a mother, you know? I don't mind receiving help... But I feel like I get way too much of it. More than normal, anyway.

And Kaden is probably the smallest problem in this situation... but he's the one that I'm most concerned about. I don't want him to grow up knowing that I couldn't handle him on some occasions and had to give him to someone else to take care of. I want to fix this so I can be calm and collected with him at all times, even when I don't know how to fix the problem. My reactions just don't seem normal. It's like I'm freaking out over things that every mom is used to, even I was at one point. He used to get up 5-6 times a night and I was absolutely fine... no problem. But now, sometimes if he so much as gets up more than once, I start to get nervous, scared, have the physical symptoms that I mentioned earlier, and if it's really bad, I get dizzy.

The bigger problems are the ones that affect me in public or in college. An example of another situation is that on Thursdays I have my A&P lecture class... well, I don't wait for the class to start in the upstairs hallway like everyone else does... I wait outside by the picnic table until it's just about time to start. It makes me feel safe... I know that there is no one watching me to mess anything up and that if I'm outside alone, no one will talk to me. I'm usually very nervous to talk to other people... at least until I've talked to them a few times.

As far as consequences... I don't know... I usually just feel like people are watching me to do something wrong, though when I think about this, like right now, I know that it's absolutely ridiculous to think that.

And yes, the nervousness greatly subsides when I'm with someone who I know well.

I don't think it's the perfectionist thing... I have goals, but they mostly have to do with college/career. And I don't really think that I have low self-esteem. I feel pretty good about myself... not necessarily perfect, but I don't feel bad about myself as far as appearance/achievements go.
Although I'm not a doctor, I study in this area in university so this isn't something you should believe that I'm right. I've asked this before but not in such a direct way as I will now. When you're in social situations, is the nervousness due to feelings of embarrassment or others are judging you and seeing you're nervous or socially inadequate, which makes you nervous?

I've asked this before but I'm harping on about it because it may or may not be GAD depending on the answer.


I can rip you off, and steal all your cash, suckerpunch you in the face, stand back and laugh. Leave you stranded as fast as a heart-attack.
- Danko Jones (I Think Bad Thoughts)
   
  (#8 (permalink)) Old
LucyLouWho Offline
In that order...
I've been here a while
********
 
LucyLouWho's Avatar
 
Name: Chelsey
Age: 27
Gender: Female
Location: West Virginia, US

Posts: 1,968
Join Date: January 5th 2009

Re: General Anxiety Disorder (GAD) - November 7th 2010, 03:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WOW!USaidSomethingSmart! View Post
Although I'm not a doctor, I study in this area in university so this isn't something you should believe that I'm right. I've asked this before but not in such a direct way as I will now. When you're in social situations, is the nervousness due to feelings of embarrassment or others are judging you and seeing you're nervous or socially inadequate, which makes you nervous?

I've asked this before but I'm harping on about it because it may or may not be GAD depending on the answer.
Um... Not really embarrassment, I don't think. I just feel like people are watching me and watching to see if I happen to do something wrong. And yes, I do believe that they can tell that I'm nervous... which, in turn, makes me even more nervous.


Previously Mommy.Wife.Student
   
  (#9 (permalink)) Old
Stupidity Kills
Outside, huh?
**********
 
OMFG!You'reActuallySmart!'s Avatar
 

Posts: 4,500
Blog Entries: 10
Join Date: December 19th 2009

Re: General Anxiety Disorder (GAD) - November 8th 2010, 06:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mommy.Wife.Student View Post
Um... Not really embarrassment, I don't think. I just feel like people are watching me and watching to see if I happen to do something wrong. And yes, I do believe that they can tell that I'm nervous... which, in turn, makes me even more nervous.
The fourth diagnostic criteria for GAD involves anxiety not due to certain other disorders, including social phobia (aka social anxiety disorder), which is hard to decide because it's very close to what you're describing. However, you also said you're calmer if you go with a companion you trust, which is uncommon in social phobia but more common in agoraphobia, which I don't think you have. Alternatively, it could be social phobia that is generalized. I suppose it could still be GAD since you are nervous for things when there's not a large amount of people. Overall, I guess it does sound like GAD or NOS.


I can rip you off, and steal all your cash, suckerpunch you in the face, stand back and laugh. Leave you stranded as fast as a heart-attack.
- Danko Jones (I Think Bad Thoughts)
   
  (#10 (permalink)) Old
LucyLouWho Offline
In that order...
I've been here a while
********
 
LucyLouWho's Avatar
 
Name: Chelsey
Age: 27
Gender: Female
Location: West Virginia, US

Posts: 1,968
Join Date: January 5th 2009

Re: General Anxiety Disorder (GAD) - November 9th 2010, 09:04 PM

So who am I supposed to make an appointment with? I was told to first try a regular family doctor and if I need to see someone else, they'll refer me? I live in a pretty small town and there might be one psychiatrist here if we're lucky, so I'm sure that I would have to go out of town. Honestly, though, I don't even go to the doctor that often... I don't have a "regular" doctor. So... I just choose one? I don't know what to do.


Previously Mommy.Wife.Student
   
  (#11 (permalink)) Old
Stupidity Kills
Outside, huh?
**********
 
OMFG!You'reActuallySmart!'s Avatar
 

Posts: 4,500
Blog Entries: 10
Join Date: December 19th 2009

Re: General Anxiety Disorder (GAD) - November 10th 2010, 01:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mommy.Wife.Student View Post
So who am I supposed to make an appointment with? I was told to first try a regular family doctor and if I need to see someone else, they'll refer me? I live in a pretty small town and there might be one psychiatrist here if we're lucky, so I'm sure that I would have to go out of town. Honestly, though, I don't even go to the doctor that often... I don't have a "regular" doctor. So... I just choose one? I don't know what to do.
There are two main routes to see a psychiatrist and the way you would want to take is by getting a referral. Most, if not all psychiatrists won't see you without one. The other route is you're brought to a hospital (or you bring yourself) and your behaviour is erratic enough to put you on the psych ward for perhaps a day before the psychiatrist sees you. I don't know if you'll need to travel out of town but you may have to. Many psychiatrists who work in a hospital also work in facilities outside the hospital for out-patients, so depending how close you are to a hospital that has a psych unit, then you may not have to travel out of town.

Family doctors aren't trained in psychology or psychiatry so you have to tell them what you're experiencing and that it's beyond normal stress and worry, causing impairment in your life, you cant figure out what to do on your own to combat it and it'd be best to see a psychiatrist. You may be referred to a psychologist instead, which is fine as they can diagnose you just as well but cannot give medications. They often work in a team with a psychiatrist so they could get you the medications easily.

The family doctor or psychiatrist may ask for you to have medical tests done simply because the anxiety disorders can be caused by a general medical condition.


I can rip you off, and steal all your cash, suckerpunch you in the face, stand back and laugh. Leave you stranded as fast as a heart-attack.
- Danko Jones (I Think Bad Thoughts)
   
  (#12 (permalink)) Old
LucyLouWho Offline
In that order...
I've been here a while
********
 
LucyLouWho's Avatar
 
Name: Chelsey
Age: 27
Gender: Female
Location: West Virginia, US

Posts: 1,968
Join Date: January 5th 2009

Re: General Anxiety Disorder (GAD) - November 10th 2010, 03:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WOW!USaidSomethingSmart! View Post
There are two main routes to see a psychiatrist and the way you would want to take is by getting a referral. Most, if not all psychiatrists won't see you without one. The other route is you're brought to a hospital (or you bring yourself) and your behaviour is erratic enough to put you on the psych ward for perhaps a day before the psychiatrist sees you. I don't know if you'll need to travel out of town but you may have to. Many psychiatrists who work in a hospital also work in facilities outside the hospital for out-patients, so depending how close you are to a hospital that has a psych unit, then you may not have to travel out of town.

Family doctors aren't trained in psychology or psychiatry so you have to tell them what you're experiencing and that it's beyond normal stress and worry, causing impairment in your life, you cant figure out what to do on your own to combat it and it'd be best to see a psychiatrist. You may be referred to a psychologist instead, which is fine as they can diagnose you just as well but cannot give medications. They often work in a team with a psychiatrist so they could get you the medications easily.

The family doctor or psychiatrist may ask for you to have medical tests done simply because the anxiety disorders can be caused by a general medical condition.
Well, I'm sure I won't be choosing the option of going to the hospital... I have a child to care for, so I can't really be gone for that length of time. I guess I'll just have to choose a doctor around here, I suppose. I'm really unfamiliar with these doctors. I usually don't go unless I'm sick... and when I'm sick, I go to an urgent care facility and I don't know that they'd take me for this kind of thing, though they might. Do you think they would? Or would I have to go to an actual family practitioner? I'll probably check on this tomorrow.

Thank you for helping me figure out what to do. I appreciate it.


Previously Mommy.Wife.Student
   
  (#13 (permalink)) Old
Stupidity Kills
Outside, huh?
**********
 
OMFG!You'reActuallySmart!'s Avatar
 

Posts: 4,500
Blog Entries: 10
Join Date: December 19th 2009

Re: General Anxiety Disorder (GAD) - November 10th 2010, 03:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mommy.Wife.Student View Post
Well, I'm sure I won't be choosing the option of going to the hospital... I have a child to care for, so I can't really be gone for that length of time. I guess I'll just have to choose a doctor around here, I suppose. I'm really unfamiliar with these doctors. I usually don't go unless I'm sick... and when I'm sick, I go to an urgent care facility and I don't know that they'd take me for this kind of thing, though they might. Do you think they would? Or would I have to go to an actual family practitioner? I'll probably check on this tomorrow.

Thank you for helping me figure out what to do. I appreciate it.
I think depending on the one you go to, it would tell the psychiatrist the severity of your symptoms and the amount of distress. If you can make an appointment at a family doctor's office, sit, wait and read through the dull often old magazines, then the symptoms aren't as severe compared to rushing to an urgent care center. As long as both have medical doctors, then you could get a referral but the urgent care center may tell you to see a family doctor, so you might as well take that route. The doctor may give you a referral and/or tell you to see a crisis nurse at a hospital (nurse who works on intake and with patients on the psych unit).


I can rip you off, and steal all your cash, suckerpunch you in the face, stand back and laugh. Leave you stranded as fast as a heart-attack.
- Danko Jones (I Think Bad Thoughts)
   
Closed Thread

Bookmarks

Tags
anxiety, disorder, gad, general

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off




All material copyright 1998-2019, TeenHelp.
Terms | Legal | Privacy | Conduct | Complaints

Powered by vBulletin®.
Copyright ©2000-2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search engine optimization by vBSEO.
Theme developed in association with vBStyles.