TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Mental Health Use this forum to share your mental health concerns and to seek advice.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
dalas Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Everyone - December 2nd 2010, 05:47 AM

I am really sick of everyone I know, my friends, my girlfriend, my family, I'm sick of them, they create these obligations of which I am forced to abide to. They all create these scenarios in which I am to listen but not to speak, I am always in a situation in which I am looked at as nothing but a piece of flesh with ears,

People don't understand just how fucked up I am, I am sick of listening to these petty fucking sap stories about how you broke up with your first girlfriend in which scarred you for life and how they claimed you were a stalker. I am sick of hearing about how people are upset that girls called other girls ugly in school. I am sick of all of this. Everyone dumps their fucking garbage on me and then I realize that if these are their greatest problems in life that they cannot even comprehend my problems. So instead I am forced to keep my thoughts inside of me as I console these people, these people who are emotionalized by petty high-school problems at the level of Twilight characters.

And then they have the nerve to talk negatively about me or my thoughts that I do share with them, they have the nerve to dig at me when they're the ones with these worthless problems and they have no idea what I am doing for them. The only reason I stay around these people is because I feel an obligation towards them now, many of them don't have anyone but me on this level of a friend, though this is just fucking comical cause it's so one sided.

My girlfriend is just a silhouette that I get to fuck the shit out of every night, she's just an object to me, but I mean the world to her. That probably sounds as if it was just too rough, I like her as a person, but she has no significant being towards me, there is nothing there that I couldn't find somewhere else. And I could see myself marrying this girl one day, that's how little I think about people, what is the point of looking for someone else that is just going to be the same way? Why should I look for someone just to spill my thoughts upon? And when I finally would meet someone I could share my mind with I would look no different than my friends.

Every problem I have I figure out on my own, usually from dreams I have. My dreams are always vivid, very vivid.. I dream about things that have been happening lately in metaphorical ways, almost as though my hidden mind is trying to help me cope like another person should. But how much can these hidden thoughts truly help me? Is it not living the same life as I am? Is it not seeing everything that I see?

So yeah

(#2 (permalink)) Old
Janelle Offline
Not a n00b

Name: Janelle

Re: Everyone - December 12th 2010, 06:27 PM

Have you always felt like this, or is this something that you've started feeling?

Closed Thread