TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Eating Disorders If you or someone close to you is struggling with an eating disorder, reach out here to ask questions or to receive support for recovery.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
MGICECUBE15 Offline
Not a n00b

Name: Meera

Exclamation STRUGGLING IN NEED OF HELP - June 17th 2013, 07:47 PM

This thread has been labeled as triggering, particularly on the subject of eating disorders, by the original poster or by a Moderator. The contents of this thread might therefore not be suitable for certain sensitive users. Please take this into consideration before continuing to read.

Hey everyone,

Basically I will tell you what I have been going through.
For the last few months I have been starving myself . I do not want to live anymore. I had a doctors appointment yesterday and he said that I am very underweight. I have been fainting quite a lot during the recent months.

Last week one of the fainting was at school during an exam because I don't eat, I physically hate eating just the thought of eating makes me fatter.

I am the most ugliest person you will ever see - my family thinks that I am already skinny but I don't think that and I still think that I am extremely fat like an elephant. I have gotten to the point where I starve myself to the extreme and only drink a glass of water a day and I also have brought diet pills online.

Any help, advice or hugs will be much appreciated because I think I am alone.
Love from MEERA xx

Be Strong, Have Faith, Have Courage xx

Current Mental Health - Sever depression, SAD,Self harm, Suicide thoughts, anxiety attacks and voices in my head.

Current Medicines - Fluoxetine

Feel free to PM me anytime , I love getting PM's and I love supporting people as it distracts me from my horrible thoughts.

(#2 (permalink)) Old
Jordioa18 Offline
Experienced TeenHelper

Name: Jordi

Re: STRUGGLING IN NEED OF HELP - June 17th 2013, 08:00 PM

You're not fat... (Not that I at least know) Eating is necessary for you to develop into a adult in terms of physically.

Looks like you have anorexia, I recommend to go to a doctor or such and talk to him about it, if you're not doing that (Or at least trying to take actions against your ED yourself), you'll be in much more trouble. You're not alone, Meera, I know this.

Stay strong,

Jordi

PSN: jordioa18

If you need help, PM/VM me
  Send a message via Skype™ to Jordioa18 
  (#3 (permalink)) Old
MGICECUBE15 Offline
Not a n00b

Name: Meera

Re: STRUGGLING IN NEED OF HELP - June 18th 2013, 08:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jordioa18 View Post
You're not fat... (Not that I at least know) Eating is necessary for you to develop into a adult in terms of physically.

Looks like you have anorexia, I recommend to go to a doctor or such and talk to him about it, if you're not doing that (Or at least trying to take actions against your ED yourself), you'll be in much more trouble. You're not alone, Meera, I know this.

Stay strong,

Jordi
Hi Jordi,

Thanks for your advice but I literally hate eating. I come to the point where don't mind starving . Thank you for saying I'm not fat. Tomorrow (Wednesday) I have got an appointment with my CAMHS phyciatrist about my sh , hearing voices in my headand suicidal thoughts so I will probably tell her about my eating how I do not like eating and why I don't like eating.

Love from Meera xx

Be Strong, Have Faith, Have Courage xx

Current Mental Health - Sever depression, SAD,Self harm, Suicide thoughts, anxiety attacks and voices in my head.

Current Medicines - Fluoxetine

Feel free to PM me anytime , I love getting PM's and I love supporting people as it distracts me from my horrible thoughts.

(#4 (permalink)) Old
Jordioa18 Offline
Experienced TeenHelper

Name: Jordi

Re: STRUGGLING IN NEED OF HELP - June 18th 2013, 08:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MGICECUBE15 View Post
Hi Jordi,

Thanks for your advice but I literally hate eating. I come to the point where don't mind starving . Thank you for saying I'm not fat. Tomorrow (Wednesday) I have got an appointment with my CAMHS phyciatrist about my sh , hearing voices in my headand suicidal thoughts so I will probably tell her about my eating how I do not like eating and why I don't like eating.

Love from Meera xx
You're welcome

It's good that you're going to your psychiatrist to talk about it, that at least is a start, I hope the psychiatrist helps you further

- Jordi

PSN: jordioa18

If you need help, PM/VM me
  Send a message via Skype™ to Jordioa18 
  (#5 (permalink)) Old
~Divergent~ Offline
Struggling again.
I've been here a while

Name: Hailey

Re: STRUGGLING IN NEED OF HELP - June 19th 2013, 12:41 AM

Hey Meera,

I'm sorry to hear about what you've been going through. I can't imagine how difficult it must be, especially when you feel like you're alone. But I want you to know that you're not alone, and there are lots of people who care about you and want to help!

It's great that you're going to see a psychiatrist, and I think that is going to help you so much! I definitely encourage you to talk to them about your eating disorder so that they can help. Let me know how it goes, if you want.

Please also know that you are NOT fat. Your doctor told you that you're underweight, which is medical evidence of this. Eating disorders have a way of literally distorting how you see yourself, so please listen to your doctor. You are beautiful - just remember that.

Stay strong, okay? You can get through this! Just keep going and never give up. And if you want someone to talk to, know that I'm always around.

~Hailey

Member since 9/27/12
Buddy since 9/14/13

Closed Thread