TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Eating Disorders If you or someone close to you is struggling with an eating disorder, reach out here to ask questions or to receive support for recovery.

(#1 (permalink)) Old
Latibule Offline
Just a girl

Outside, huh?

Name: Frankie<3

Coming back - January 7th 2018, 07:12 AM

This thread has been labeled as triggering, particularly on the subject of eating disorders, by the original poster or by a Moderator. The contents of this thread might therefore not be suitable for certain sensitive users. Please take this into consideration before continuing to read.

As most people know I have had an eating disorder off and on since I was 15 years old. Since August I started weight watchers and have been really good at eating most of my points and losing weight healthily. But for the last three weeks I have been trying to get to a certain percent of weight lost. I am so damn close. for the last couple days I have been eating less and less. Today I have hardly eaten at all. Hoping I will reach it tomorrow when I weigh in. If I don't I have no clue what I will do. I also feel like my eating less is due to the fact that my grandpa shoved me into a wall, and now is avoiding me and I am walking on egg shells so I have to control something, and I have quit cutting so it seems like this is the only way. I hate that I am doing this but at the same time it feels good to not eat, or eat very little. I honestly don't know why I am posting this. I guess I just want to get this off my chest. I would usually talk to two different friends but one is in spain and I hate bugging her and the other is really stressed because she starts school on Monday, and also struggles with an ED.

"In a world where you can be anything, be yourself"
|Member 2007|Community Mentor|
|PM/VM|

Send a message via AIM to Latibule Send a message via Yahoo to Latibule Send a message via Skype™ to Latibule 
  (#2 (permalink)) Old
Celyn Offline
~One Skittles Minion~

Outside, huh?

Name: Holly

Re: Coming back - January 13th 2018, 01:30 PM

How are you doing now?

I think it's understandable that you feel the need to control something (eating, since you've quit cutting) given how your grandpa treated you and you feel like you have to walk on egg shells.

Also sorry to hear that your other friends that you would usually talk are busy. But I'm sure that neither of them would think that you are bugging them!

HelpLINK Mentor ~HelpLINK Moderator~Forum Moderator ~Live Help access
Feel free to PM me! Even if I canít help, Iím always going to listen <3

(#3 (permalink)) Old
Latibule Offline
Just a girl

Outside, huh?

Name: Frankie<3

Re: Coming back - January 14th 2018, 09:38 AM

I am still not eating enough, but I am follow the weight watchers plan just not eating the healthy range of points. But it pisses me off I have hardly lost any weight this week. So next week I will probably be eating less. But as long as I use some points I think I'll be okay.

"In a world where you can be anything, be yourself"
|Member 2007|Community Mentor|
|PM/VM|

Send a message via AIM to Latibule Send a message via Yahoo to Latibule Send a message via Skype™ to Latibule